EDINBURGH, Scotland — Scotland freed the Lockerbie bomber on compassionate grounds Thursday, allowing the terminally ill man to die in his homeland of Libya and rejecting American pleas for justice in the attack that killed 270 people.

Al-Megrahi, 57, was convicted in 2001 of taking part in the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 on Dec. 21, 1988. He was sentenced to life in prison. The airliner exploded over Scotland, and all 259 people aboard and 11 on the ground died when it crashed into the town of Lockerbie.

Entire Story

Fuck this dude...if your going to release him, release him to the Families of the people he killed. He needs to die...in prison away from his family. :censored:

:8)

Absolutely agree, there is no way this scumbag should be free. I understand the arguement for him BUT cancer does not justify what this man did 20 years ago. AT THE VERY MOST he should go to a prison hospital and die there. It shows that some countries are willing to tolerate the BS he did, so many years ago. 270 people could not be with their families when they died, why should a premeditated terrorist be allowed to.

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

Yeah, it is crap. It is all over Fox News right now. As I understand it, he never apologized for what he did. So- an unrepentant mass murderer who destroyed many families is allowed to go home and be with his.....

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

That guys needs to be shot in the face, but not with a big Cal. gun. Use a little one so that maybe you can shoot him a few times and he has to suffer while he dies, like I'm sure some of his victims did.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad