almost got robbed....

no need to hit him.... he was just envious of what system i have lol.. not that great of a system...

Pics of toolbox uploading now!!

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

no need to hit him.... he was just envious of what system i have lol.. not that great of a system...

Pics of toolbox uploading now!!

I bet you went to the junkyard, found an old tool box, and shot it to look like it was evidence. :spiteful:

Haha. J/K. Hurry up with the pics!.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

damn, those must be some huge ass pics if it's taking this long to upload them.

Doesn't even matter bro, just cause you have a toolbox with a bullet hole in it doesn't prove it went down like you said it did so I wouldn't even bother posting pics.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

i need a gun. at least an air gun or something that looks intimidating in the dark. I live in a house full of curious kids though.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

im in the NRA and i dont have a gun :( almost ahd a AR15 but NOOOO my car had to break down on me

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

he also had a sponsored Lincoln navigator few years back. at the time he was 12 but i can believe this story a little bit with pictures

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived