I just bought a 120 gb Zune today i cant figure out how to put the movies i downloaded from Limewire on it?

*Also how do i get the 2 seasons of DEA on my Zune that i bought from the Marketplace it said they downloaded 100 percent but they arent on my Zune any help would be great thanks

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I just bought a 120 gb Zune today i cant figure out how to put the movies i downloaded from Limewire on it?

*Also how do i get the 2 seasons of DEA on my Zune that i bought from the Marketplace it said they downloaded 100 percent but they arent on my Zune any help would be great thanks

Congrats on the purchase man, I thought I was the only Zune-boy on the board. I have a Zune 80 and it's been great, although my battery is starting to go on me. I'm going to be getting a battery and some tools to replace the battery myself.

Anyways, the Zune will play wmv/mp4/h.264 movies files. The Zune software can convert the files for playback on the Zune but it takes a while so I prefer to convert them myself using JetAudio. You can use the converter of your choice, some even have dedicated Zune conversion settings native. So first make sure it's a video file the Zune will recognize, then convert it for the Zune, then make sure you have a dedicated Zune movie folder that the movies are kept in and make sure that folder is being watched in the software.

Downloading from the marketplace won't automatically put the content on your Zune unless the folder the content is in is being watched by the software and your Zune is set to autosync. If it's not set to autosync, it'll show up in the software but not on the Zune until you manually add it.

I have a program that allows you to set custom backgrounds in your Zune software, wanna check it out? Here's my current background:

54da1946156505.gif

34a9f846156506.gif

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I've played around with my dad's 120, and I like it. My mom got it for him as a gift, the best part is while he does use it (which is odd for him he's a hardcore technophobe) he only has about 5 gigs of music on it. lol

Kinda thinking about getting the HD when it comes out. Then I can go back to my bare bones phone and ditch the iPhone.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I've played around with my dad's 120, and I like it. My mom got it for him as a gift, the best part is while he does use it (which is odd for him he's a hardcore technophobe) he only has about 5 gigs of music on it. lol

Kinda thinking about getting the HD when it comes out. Then I can go back to my bare bones phone and ditch the iPhone.

the thing that's stopping me from getting the HD is capacity. I already have 30gb of music on my computer right this very minute, so it makes no sense for me to downgrade from an 80gb to a 32gb. I think MS is dropping the ball with this one coming out with such low capacity devices.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f