My ear has been plugged for about 6 months, WTF is it???

Well it has almost become natural to me that my ear is almost 100% plugged cuz its been so long.. I dont know what it is.. I dont have any pain or anything, but it just happened one day when i was sick a while back...

I am currently laid off from work so my medical benefits are cut til i start back up in 2 months and the last time i went to a ENT it cost me $1400..

Its my right ear, so if i plug my left one , i hear almost nothing.. basically like im plugging both ears..

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mom had this happen. turned out it was fluid built up behind her ear. the pressure kept the ear drum from moving so it was the same as being deaf in that ear

dont remember how it was fixed tho... sry

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

my mom had this happen. turned out it was fluid built up behind her ear. the pressure kept the ear drum from moving so it was the same as being deaf in that ear

dont remember how it was fixed tho... sry

thanks bro.. makes sense tho.. Its weird.. and with the fluid buildup behind the ear ( caused from my bad head cold, etc ) and yea man i really think im like 99% deaf in one ear.. it sucks quite a bit

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

at least now when your driving you dont have to listen to the passangers bullshit...

just kiddin man damn that sucks im sure the doctor can unplug it for u with some kind of plunger or something to take the fluid out.. mayb even pills who knows

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

at least now when your driving you dont have to listen to the passangers bullshit...

just kiddin man damn that sucks im sure the doctor can unplug it for u with some kind of plunger or something to take the fluid out.. mayb even pills who knows

haha .. yea i cant hear nothing.. if theres any noise around at all i cant hear ppl to the right of me.. so usually they end up talking, so it appears im just ignoring them... lol

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

kinda sounds like what i had, i was sick to all suffy and shit and i went to listin to my subs one day and bam my one ear i couldnt hear much bass made it sound like shit too. but i just pluged my nose and mouth and put all my preasure on my ears and they popped it cleared my problem right up but i had to do it alot when i was sick but after i was sick it stoped so idk what is your problem prob should get it checked out though. hope it gets better for ya!!

kinda sounds like what i had, i was sick to all suffy and shit and i went to listin to my subs one day and bam my one ear i couldnt hear much bass made it sound like shit too. but i just pluged my nose and mouth and put all my preasure on my ears and they popped it cleared my problem right up but i had to do it alot when i was sick but after i was sick it stoped so idk what is your problem prob should get it checked out though. hope it gets better for ya!!

yea i tried the ol plug and blow lol.. made me almost pass out and actually made my ear hurt worse... :mad:

Edited by 40nBelow09

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

ok.....sit in Steves hoe for about 10 minutes, at full tilt....should clear everything up. If not, should at least make your other ear fail as well so youd be balanced :spiteful:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!