How big is yours? (Monitor Size)

MegaloManiac, What is the resolution on that screen in your car? Personally for my comp I haven't convinced myself to get myself a good screen yet, so I am running a 17 inch crt at the moment. When I go lcd I am probably doing a dual screen though. Probably around Christmas time as that is when I am thinking of building a new computer, so I will probably get a video that will only have dvi so I will have a good excuse to upgrade ;D

Guest MegaloManiac

1440 X 900 in my house

Posted Image

but in my car only doin 800 x 600 vga cause its hard to tough a such a small res on a touchscreen,plus its an eyesoar while driving

oh you got a touch screen? thats cool but personaly to save cost and up the resolution im keeping it regular... any input on power acustic screens?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer