Bye bye blazer, hello lancer

You trade it in under CFC or what? I like the new car. It loods good.

I say drop it.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

those new lancers are so sweet, cant wait to see what you do in it

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

You trade it in under CFC or what? I like the new car. It loods good.

I say drop it.

Yes i did. I was thinkin 18s and a drop once i save up the money.

y did you trade this thing in or whatever u did

Well, this year alone ive spent 7k keeping the blazer running. Saturday night the ABS light came on and the ABS came on in a turn when i wasnt on the breaks. This has happened before, about a year ago now i think. Its something in the hub, either my wheel bearing or speed sensor is shot and its all one unit and is like $500 for the part alone. So the way i see it after the part and labor i could make 3 car payments, so i got the lancer. This year ive replaced the fuel pump, and a bunch of suspension components, but the leafsprings were going, ball joints, blew the rear diff and put in a auburn gear posi unit and upgraded gears. The day i went to pick it up from the shop i found out the trans was shot. So ya, when this happened i said fuck it. It im done putting money into it this year.

those new lancers are so sweet, cant wait to see what you do in it

I love my new lancer, and i love the look of the new lancers. I got alot i wanna do, Im gunna have it for atleast 5 years so i think ill take it slow, but i got some things i wanna have done by the end of next summer, well, just about all of it, stereo, suspension, intake, exhaust, wheels, mirrors (dont like the look of the stock ones), programmer maybe. Not sure what all is in store for her, she doesnt even have a name yet.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Some of the stuff I saved

Posted Image

Pics of the new whip, love the headlights and taillights.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So Sexy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out that mileage son.

Posted Image

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

That lancer is sick as hell dude. I LOVE the evil tail lights lol.... And the front looks just as BA haha. Projector headlights? Halo? that would be so sick, they look awesome on the Evo, my buddy has some on his.

-10" Alpine type r

-Kenwood 8104d

-Kun 4 gauge

~Not bad for the price

luv the car!

looks real mean in the front, i say 19's and a bit lowered.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived