if you want to learn how to do it i'd say first for to a shop that rents dj stuff and try it for little bit then think if you want to buy it most time if you go to a real club they have all the turn tables and that for you, now if your going to dj partys for friends or wedding and what not then ya you'll need your own or rent them but, but i would say learn the pc stuff first since that has alot to do with recording stuff and trust me not everyone is good at spinning on the table's like myself but get me at keyboard and pc and i do great, so befor you jump right into it i'd say rent some cheap stuff see how you like itand go from there as to what you want to do, but it is a great hobby how ever you go about it weather its full pc dj work of pc and turn tables/ keyboard

both car audio and and dj equipment can get very addicting and its expensive ass hell too!! i have 2 cdj pioneer 1000mks and da pioneer dj800 mixer and also have a b52 prodigy fx when i go to small parties!! Ive been doin this dj thing for a minute my ucle passed me down his old set up when i was 15 and ever since then been goin at it doing hella sweet 16s, weddings lots of fucken bachlor parties in hotel suites( i live in vegas so u can imagine how many of these bachlor parties i do)

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

both car audio and and dj equipment can get very addicting and its expensive ass hell too!! i have 2 cdj pioneer 1000mks and da pioneer dj800 mixer and also have a b52 prodigy fx when i go to small parties!! Ive been doin this dj thing for a minute my ucle passed me down his old set up when i was 15 and ever since then been goin at it doing hella sweet 16s, weddings lots of fucken bachlor parties in hotel suites( i live in vegas so u can imagine how many of these bachlor parties i do)

thats really cool man. yeah i would love to do parties, bachlor parties, or some clubs here and there. what would a price be for like a party or bachlor party??? just wondering, i wouldnt even know what to charge. even though i wont be doing this next week i still just wondering lmao

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars