I need everyones opinion on this

ok so ive been dating my GF now for about 3 1/2 years and things have been going great. she is a cool girl and at times i want to just $*$*$*. We have talked about marriage and decided not to get married until i finish my doctorate school. i will graduate when im 26. im 22 right now. well she has been kinda pushing the issue of us being engaged saying things like you think we will be closer by your birthday in October or by December this year? i on the other hand have no thought of asking yet bc i feel im not ready. and if i did ask right now it would be bc she wanted me to not bc i wanted to. so, i want to wait at least another year or 2 before i ask but seems she is already going crazy about it right now. ive told her i will ask when i felt i was ready. i just dont know if she understands and why she is trying to push the issue. i dont see what being engaged right now would be any diff from 2 years from now, either way we wont get married until i graduate from school.

lord glad i got that out. so let me know your opinion

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

ok so ive been dating my GF now for about 3 1/2 years and things have been going great. she is a cool girl and at times i want to just $*$*$*. We have talked about marriage and decided not to get married until i finish my doctorate school. i will graduate when im 26. im 22 right now. well she has been kinda pushing the issue of us being engaged saying things like you think we will be closer by your birthday in October or by December this year? i on the other hand have no thought of asking yet bc i feel im not ready. and if i did ask right now it would be bc she wanted me to not bc i wanted to. so, i want to wait at least another year or 2 before i ask but seems she is already going crazy about it right now. ive told her i will ask when i felt i was ready. i just dont know if she understands and why she is trying to push the issue. i dont see what being engaged right now would be any diff from 2 years from now, either way we wont get married until i graduate from school.

lord glad i got that out. so let me know your opinion

Hmmm, she has been watching mtv it seems... those damn hills girls... lol nah but it seems like she is really ready to have a title with you, Maybe one of her friends got married recently and girls are just getting into their marriage craze. She may settle down in a few months but you got to be ready fa sho dude otherwise shit just won't work out like everyone thought. gl :clapping:

Hmmm, she has been watching mtv it seems... those damn hills girls... lol nah but it seems like she is really ready to have a title with you, Maybe one of her friends got married recently and girls are just getting into their marriage craze. She may settle down in a few months but you got to be ready fa sho dude otherwise shit just won't work out like everyone thought. gl :clapping:

lmao u say that and we just go back from a wedding. i was the best man for my friends wedding he had. and yes that didnt help any. im not doing anything but DJ'ing and being 22 and having fun. dont care for none of that shit right now. maybe later

1 3500d AQ amp

Make sure you tell her. My wife did the same shit, but I made her wait. I would even mess with her, I'd drop down on one knee and pull a POS I picked up for .25 from a gum machine out of my pocket. I think after I gave her a ring pop she stopped stressing me about it for a while.

Then she had a friend get pregnant and she suddenly was going to die if she didn't get pregnant. I wanted to wait but I didn't care much either way, plus she was the one who determined how she took her pill, not me lol. Once she got pregnant her friend bugged the crap out of her husband about a kid.

Don't give in if it isn't what you want for a few years. I knew I wanted to get married and have kids so I didn't mind, but if you start giving it gets hard to stop. G/L.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Then she had a friend get pregnant and she suddenly was going to die if she didn't get pregnant. I wanted to wait but I didn't care much either way, plus she was the one who determined how she took her pill, not me lol. Once she got pregnant her friend bugged the crap out of her husband about a kid.

Had a gf like that.. left her ass quick!!! but i didntget her preg haha

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

thanks, good advise going here. i love her dont get me wrong, im just not at the point where im like ok im asking the big Q. if she loves me she will wait, if not then i guess FML lmao

Edited by FiBTLforlife

1 3500d AQ amp

just sit her down and be honest with her and tell her why you want to wait... listen to her side as well so she cant say that you just want it your way. maybe you can make her understand or compromise. if shes just wanting to get married because she thinks it is the "in" thing to do, well... idk how to tell you to handle that one.

www.3rdcoastcustoms.net

just sit her down and be honest with her and tell her why you want to wait... listen to her side as well so she cant say that you just want it your way. maybe you can make her understand or compromise. if shes just wanting to get married because she thinks it is the "in" thing to do, well... idk how to tell you to handle that one.

lmao but i know how. ill repost and let yall know what went down.

1 3500d AQ amp