Sonic Electronix

Jeep's FTW :D spare always on back door so got room inside and under it for batteries amps and all that good stuff :)

really tho i thinks its kinda a give and take thing with most cars etheir you have a spare or have a big system not many in cars get to have both :/

cut the bottom off the spare tub and hinge it somehow, think it was said lol.

ooo...hmm thats somethin to think about...I wonder if my gas tank's under there...I would def look into this...would be really unique too!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I put run flats on. They aren't as expensive as they used to be.

^^^^^^^^^^

This, after I realized how much of a pain in the ass it would be to get my box out, I decided to buy a set of Run Flat tires, now where my spair was I am gonna be putting a pair of batteries in there.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

AAA doesn't come out and bring a spare, so you will be towed to the nearest service station, been there and done that

run flats are good, but 50 miles and if you are traveling you will still be screwed

no need to hinge anything in the well. you can easily cut the section of the well out, toss a sheet of steel in and mount the spare under it, a threaded rod with the lug nut would hold it steady. it is better to be safe then sorry

I work on a lot of MB's and Porsche's that do not have a spare, but a tube of goo and an air compressor, talked about ticked off customers... most of the time the customer drives a bit and it either breaks the bead, destroys the side wall, or has a bent rim which won't hold air

also the steel plate can be welded in or glued in with the body glue that Chrysler uses a lot on their panel replacements. remember to get a pretty thick piece because you will putting pressures on it from the weight of the tire and also from the vehicle traveling/bumps

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

• 2 weeks later...

well this is a simple one! just tie it to the roof!

lol, jk, but for real, thats about the only place ur gonna be able to keep it in ur car, with a sub wall, other then the passenger seat... but who wants a spare in a passenger seat? i leave my spare at home, along with my other 4 stock wheels haha... runflats = best bet, or dont get to far from home, so somebody can drive you a spare, thats what i rely on

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

You could always go with the classic look and fiberglass a case and mount it to the rear bumper lol.....jk

I have AAA through my insurance probably your best bet if you want tons of room to play with

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

i got AAA, but the first and only time i had to use it, it took 2 and a half hours for the tow truck to get to me, but my spare tire and jack just sits in my garage. i went about 2 years with in under a false floor where i couldnt get to it, when i redid some stuff i saw that i didnt even have a lug wrench... so i figured if i dont have the wrench theres no point of a tire. Ill eventurally keep it in the backseat, for long trips atleast.