Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Now take out the driver side sub, bust out the center divider, and build a plate with a port to cover the empty sub hole. :8)

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

IMO take out the backseat

from all my experiences in camaros n trans ams no one really rides in the back

just a thought

sorry for grammar

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

I must say, I like the use of the back cargo deck for the amp rack and the cover to keep it out of the direct sun light and peoples eyes that are walking by....

I current drive a '98 Camaro and was wondering if you could take a couple more detailed pics of your "Big-3"? I recently went to get this done and I ran into a couple issues..... I was able to get the positive from the alternator to the battery, so that's done. Then I went to upgrade the negative from the battery and tried to attach it to the same bolt that's used for the factory ground, but that silly bolt just kept spinning and couldn't find a thin enough wrench to hold the bottom nut while trying to loosen the upper part, so I attached that elsewhere, but don't like it honestly.... then the MAJOR pain in my butt has been the engine to chasis ground.... the factory spot is in a wierd spot and I'm having troubles visualizing where to run it elsewhere without it running into moving parts or hot areas of the engine bay.... If you could get some pics, it'd be truly appreciated, maybe even a little notation/caption stating area of engine bay that is being seen (if it's a close-up)...

Very nice little build. Nice to see others getting their girls into car audio. Finally got my wife hooked up with a t-line box in her trunk, and would you believe it.... she's already looking for me to upgrade her to something a "little bigger" :girl_devil:

I can try, Maybe fritos has some more pictures. But I'll see what I can do tonight, leaving around 6 in the morning for sports tournament

IMO take out the backseat

from all my experiences in camaros n trans ams no one really rides in the back

just a thought

sorry for grammar

we thought about it, but I like the look of the car on the inside, I didn't want to get too crazy on the inside like fritos, I told him he could only mess with the trunk and speakers, not many visible areas lol

I like the inside of my car to look nice, unlike fritos lol

Archived