FritosGirl's camaro Sundown/XX Vids, pg 10

Nice shit man. Damn good numbers for your girls car its really cool she is into systems lucky you. keep it up by the way like the fact you have a termlab and can actually prove your numbers too. Wish I had one too. Keep up the good work...

All it took was a day or so of it in her car and she was in. That termlab is one of the best things ive bought. I just kept some money for one and waited till one popped up in the forsale section. It the nicer dual mic one too.

Any updates on a NICE SYSTEM??

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

not much, ive just got some measurements. now ill start thinkin of what to do with them, it may take a while to get it done. classes this sememster are a pain

I think you would find it louder if you put the subs where your amps are (on top of axle). I had a single Rockford 12 in a "truck box" at that location (facing up to the glass and backwards a bit) when I had an old '85 Camaro (2.8L..) and it hit HARD.

Would be a pain to get the correct air space out of the box for those though.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I think you would find it louder if you put the subs where your amps are (on top of axle). I had a single Rockford 12 in a "truck box" at that location (facing up to the glass and backwards a bit) when I had an old '85 Camaro (2.8L..) and it hit HARD.

Would be a pain to get the correct air space out of the box for those though.

i saw a setup with 4 8's on that part, firin towards the rear, i thought about somethin like that, but i didnt have 4 8's layin around

this way works out best for space and is easy to hide the system.

my apoligies...i deleted the post with the bigger pics...at first i thought it was a quote with a bunch of pics...later i realized it was legit...go ahead and repost them sorry bout that.

also i see its been cleaned up. if theres anymore ethuggery...any member involved get a week vaca.

ps nice build and numbers :)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Semester a pain, me not being anywhere near my car on weekends, this next box will not be done for a while... sports tournaments end in middle of march, till then i'm gone every weekend besides maybe one. then i have about a 2 month span for fritos to get it done before I'm off to college ball again. :-/

Semester a pain, me not being anywhere near my car on weekends, this next box will not be done for a while... sports tournaments end in middle of march, till then i'm gone every weekend besides maybe one. then i have about a 2 month span for fritos to get it done before I'm off to college ball again. :-/

You'll get it done don't worry. I am starting my cover build next weekend. Cant wait to get started.

My woman loves me, hates my habit.

Thats a clean setup man, diggin the red on red =)

More of a black on black guy myself tho lol

You know how I know you're gay?

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

• 2 weeks later...

Small little update.

I took out the kickers, couldnt get a box like i wanted with a 12. so i decided to go with 2 10's in a ported, 4th order or a single 10 in a 6th order. browsing around on craigslist i found this

0205001850a.jpg

0205001850.jpg

Ive wanted to mess around with one of these subs for a while. The guy that had it left it in a box he made too, so its in there...until i have time to build a ported box for it, then maybe a tline, or 6th order(if i can figure out how those work exactly).

In the car

0205002039.jpg

0205002039a.jpg

I think it sound so much better than the kickers ever did, just no as loud right now.

score on the termlab was 139.1 in the kick and 137.8 on the dash at 56hz, the box is tuned to 38hz

I went to order some dual 1 versions, but forgot mach 5 is canadian so shippin is a ton. So she might get her some sundown sa 10s when they come in.

Archived