FritosGirl's camaro Sundown/XX Vids, pg 10

So i had my old kicker L5 12's, and a few old hifonics amps just sittin in my garage. I also had a girlfriend with no system..

One day when she got off work, one of the guys wanted to show us his system, a couple of memphis 10's, I asked my gf is she wanted somethin to beat his, hah. She said yes.

Im not really a fan of ppl who just got a system put in by someone and doesnt know anything about it. So ive explained everything too her, and the best part, she remembers it all. shes been talkin shit to guys about there systems, hah.

I didnt wanna do anything really crazy for this system to get enough airspace so i just went for a sealed box, hifonics 1608 amp

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the kicker next to a dayton 15

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks nice

any more pics

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Looks clean, and hatch's get hella loud regardless if the subs are in a sealed enclosure or not.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Looks clean, and hatch's get hella loud regardless if the subs are in a sealed enclosure or not.

I found that out quick, we've got this game now where we demo it for someone sittin in the car with the hatch open, then when there like.. its ok, we shut the hatch. Then they say OUCH!!

nice clean install.... how many cubes is the box?

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

nice clean install.... how many cubes is the box?

I cant find the plans for it right now, but i think its 1.5 cubes each, and each chamber has a half pound of acousta stuff in it

Archived