FritosGirl's camaro Sundown/XX Vids, pg 10

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats a nice, clean build....vids?

just one right now. I took it for a before vid for sound deadening.

she set of her first car alarm in it.. mine. haha

sounds like some atmosphere? Just a guess

nice box

that tweeter deal on partsexpress cracks me up

200 tweeters for 10 dollars! hahahhahahah wtf? retardedly cheap and they are actually nice tweeters

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

just one right now. I took it for a before vid for sound deadening.

she set of her first car alarm in it.. mine. haha

LOL.. I heard the alarm and started running for the door thinking it was mine, then I realized my truck is 100 miles away from me right now. I'm stupid I guess... lol

I did a build like this recently too. I tore my box out to redo my system but I couldn't take not having any woofers in my truck so, I built a box for an old Punch XLC 18 that I had laying around. I ended up doing a 139.6 with a DD Z1 at 4Ω but I ended up blowing the box apart.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

sounds like some atmosphere? Just a guess

nice box

that tweeter deal on partsexpress cracks me up

200 tweeters for 10 dollars! hahahhahahah wtf? retardedly cheap and they are actually nice tweeters

atmosphere?

The song is rich man by 3 oh 3.

200 tweeters for me was really just to get free shippin with what i already got, and i have a 5 dollar coupon to, haha, 200 for 5 buck for me. I sold six for 20 bucks so far.

LOL.. I heard the alarm and started running for the door thinking it was mine, then I realized my truck is 100 miles away from me right now. I'm stupid I guess... lol

I did a build like this recently too. I tore my box out to redo my system but I couldn't take not having any woofers in my truck so, I built a box for an old Punch XLC 18 that I had laying around. I ended up doing a 139.6 with a DD Z1 at 4Ω but I ended up blowing the box apart.

I love the fact that is have so much stuff laying around i have systems to put in while im rebuilding. Last night i had to start a topic on here after i got some of my stuff together when i was cleanin.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...=61356&st=0

• 1 month later...

good thing this got bumped today.

I almost forgot

I finally finished upgrading the Big 3. Its been the big 1 for a while now with just a battery ground upgrade. Finished the alt and engine ground and bumped the charging voltage from like 14.1 to 14.7

Here light barely even dim with the volume at 62, before she wouldnt turn it up past 45 at night because of dimming.

no pics thought, it was cold. ill try and get some tomorrow.

Archived