• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost my job so I had to sell my bike a month ago 09 easter jane.wtp crank and dont know the name but new spokes and back rim. I'm guessing you don't do bar spins (wide handlebars low seat),some people over hear say you get better bike controle but I love barspin 360's. And that's a clean ass bike btw.

wunna play halo?

whats up. ive been riding for about seven years i got a pic of my bike

Posted Image

no chain or sprocket because my driver broke a few days ago lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Lost my job so I had to sell my bike a month ago 09 easter jane.wtp crank and dont know the name but new spokes and back rim. I'm guessing you don't do bar spins (wide handlebars low seat),some people over hear say you get better bike controle but I love barspin 360's. And that's a clean ass bike btw.

No barspins for me.. im not letting go lol. Ive been riding trails for like 6 years and just got into street. got my 180s down.. just cant get 360 most of the time.

01' Chevy Silverado 4x4

18'' Fi Btl

Sundown Saz-3000D

(Sold the system)

New build coming soon..

Pics of My Truck

TTF-banner-1.gif

clean bike man! what kind of riding you do?

all i really ride is street i go to a local park on thursdays and sundays. i guess when im not messin with work, or audio shit, im ridin my little kids bike lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

I Ride An Hyper BMX but i dont Have Any Camera to post my bike up :sorry:

For yet i dont have my liscense so i use mine quite alot. I broke the brake about 2years ago

and i didnt bother to install news ones

I caught a 18" Bass once, it was about 5lbs. Fried that biatch up, good eatin!!

i need to vent... the room after i fart.

Archived