Sonic Electronix

Once again, "better" is relative.

No one console is better than another. For me, the 360 is better. The only game I've been playing with any regularity is Halo 3. Could I do that on the PS3?

If I was a Resistance guy, could I play that on the 360?

It is a matter of what an individual needs in a console. Its like saying the Windows OSes are better. It may be a better OS for me, but for others, it would be a huge headache.

Who didn't know that? Thing about it is, even if the 360 gets a dreaded red ring, what are you really out of? A couple weeks of gaming? If you can't go that long without picking up a controller, you have bigger problems.

I still say if you have a PS3 that's just sitting, trade out for the PS3. Worst case scenario, you can build a little boombox with deck and a set of components. Best case you discover a console that's better suited for your life/game style.

/rant

About your first response that's why I said IMO.

And to the second one, I pointed out the failure rates because that is important if you're buying used, because I don't think the warranty is valid if its not the original owner. Not sure about that though.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

That Jensen isn't a Touch screen... I don't think...

If you don't play your PS3, why would you play a 360? Because 360> PS3

the jensen is touch screen and the 360 is just as useful as the ps3, my only gripe about my 360 is i dont like paying to play online but i'll prob buy a slim ps3 so i have both again.

id do the trade if i wasnt to into the ps3

I say do it because 360's are awesome, you don't play your ps3 often and you can always try to resell the deck. That's my opinion. Test it ALL before trading.

Edited by Demo402

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif