Mechman Alternators

Cadillac Northstar Dual alternator setup

Heres a question... i have a 2002 oldsmobile aurora with a 3.5l v6... its almost the same engine as the northstar v8.. is there anything out there for my car?

Posted Image

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Heres a question... i have a 2002 oldsmobile aurora with a 3.5l v6... its almost the same engine as the northstar v8.. is there anything out there for my car?

Posted Image

Not that I'm aware of. There wasn't anything for Northstar until about a week ago, LOL.

Posted Image

Upon further inpection, the end of the motor appears to be very similar to the Northstar, the same bracket kit might fit with modification. You could look at the pattern of holes on the end of the cylinder head and the belt routing, and compare it to a northstar, the northstar kit might fit.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...