I finally decided to post up some pics of my builds, they aren't of the highest quality or anything but being 15 and building your own stuff is hard! Sorry for the lack of pictures.

Heres the truck its a 95 tacoma ext. cab with newer sequoia wheels prerunner package and some performance mods:

IMG_1090.jpg

The first one was a dc level 4 18 i had in a really jank box I designed. It was supposed to be tuned to about 32hz but I highly doubt it was. Pushing it was a cheapie legacy amp.

DadsCamera2051.jpg

DadsCamera2052.jpg

Didn't do too bad on the low lows it felt like you were getting punched in the kidneys:

The second was a box designed by pwk and built by myself and the same sub and amp. I'm not sure what the tuning on it was but it had to be high it hit 50-55hz the hardest.

box001.jpg

The third and current one is a hybrid t-line design that forevrbumpn designed for me, thanks by the way, the sub is a dc level 4 15 with a bootyfabbed lead (thanks loganberry hoped your bro liked the psp) and the amp is a power acoustik gothic 5500d (thanks cthedinger). This setup has by far hit the hardest.

0902092047.jpg

I'm still finishing this one so when I get done carpeting the box I'll takes some more pictures and some vids. Hope you like! I doubt its sotm worthy but its w/e!

Edited by younggun69

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

haha, it was takin up space so im glad we could work something out, that box is huge for a 15" cant wait to see the final product

Hella! I have room for probably 4 15s in that box! Its 11.5 cubic feet!

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'