yep I have used it. Its decent wire.

It seems smaller than the Stinger 1/0  that I bought later on, it is just as flexible as the stinger wire.

looking at the 2 side by side the pg wire is noticably smaller, the outside jacket is defintly thinner,I have no idea about the actuall wire I can take a pic if you like.

David

thats a pretty decent deal, I bought my pg wire @ the local shop and it cost me 7 bucks a foot, and they wonder why people shop online.

my camera is charging right now soon as its charged up i will post a pic.

i sell the stinger for 5 bucks a foot and i also sell JL but i dont stock the 0 awg for that exact reason, dealer cost  for a 50 foot roll is 50 dollars more than the price of stingers. soto sell it and make a profit it would be outragaus to the customers

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

the red wire is the stinger.

there is a noticable differrence in size the second pic is a lil blurry but it shows the differrence.

thats pretty cheap rusty, Its nice to know that some shop owners understand the consumer.

what wire of the two is easier to work with? the Jl wire is Sexy but it is damn expensive.

100_1197.jpg

blue and silver Are Pg wire red is stinger

100_1198.jpg

there about the same to work with, both really flexable, i belive the only reason the jl is more money is that expensive JL Audio logo on the side of it ;)

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.