dont feel bad man... i had a yellow lab that saved my life a few times and stayed with my dad through cancer... i watched the dog be put down because of cancer.. its hell.. i miss that dog every day. but think of the suffering the dog was in.. its not going through it anymore..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Losing my cat the way i did is what really hurt, but i couldnt imagine having to watch an animal in the condition the dog was that you took to the vet. that would be tough.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Ye, i had a golder retreiver and we had to put him down because of cancer, and before the woman took him back there he just sat there and starred at me and sat down and wouldnt move.

I couldnt help but just cry, i grew up with that dog so it was real hard.

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

Yeah you did the right thing. It is very tough to own animals because they die much quicker than most humans and we get attached to them like a family member.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

well one of my co-workers called me up and asked if i could help load her friends dog because she couldnt move the dog to her car to take to the vet to have put down. so i drive about 20 minutes help load the dog up then another 20 minutes back to the vet...it was breathing real heavy, tongue was purple from dehydration (didnt have enough energy to move or drink)...but it was just laying there in its own piss, couldnt move. so i picked up the dog and put her in the car. then drove down and dropped off the dog. they asked if i wanted to stay for the shot and i was like theres no way i could do that. im a dog lover so i cant watch one die...its a bitter sweet....i helped put a dog down but it was in horrible shape to i helped take it out of its misery. she gave me $40 for gas and as she said "mental distress" she knew it hurt me to do this. its bad im tearing up and the dog wasnt even mine. saw it for literally 2 minutes. before i left i gave her a pet on her head and rubber her back.

i did a good thing but i still feel bad...

that was nice of you to help her out, but stop being a wuss and go bang said co-worker!

I kid, I kid!

I've never been in a situation like that but especially since you're a dog lover like myself, I can empathize.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Dude I feel your pain I lost one of mine almost a year ago. She was with me for 12 years and damn it was hard she had a stroke in the night. I came down stairs and she was falling over and eyes darting back forth. I drove her to the vet and took her in. The vet left us alone and I said my peace and walked out knowing it was the end. The vet gave her a 15% chance of recovery. So about 6 months later I rented Marley and Me after a friend told me not to. BTW she was a lab.I watched it and I almost had a freaking breakdown right their on my couch. Freaking pets you become so attached to them like a son or daughter. So yeah dude I understand your dilemma.

Edited by Jville140db

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>