I WILL BE ON TV

80INCHES

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too funny ill be watching....what time does it come on pacific time?

click on the link up top where it says were to watch

and click on ur state and look for the network in ur area and u good to go

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

dang man, im sorry to hear about the divorce..

but i have to admit, it IS funny to read that shes divorcing because of your love for audio.

im going to try to catch this on my lunch

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

sorry about the divorce....but i will say that there is something in the human nature that propels us to watch a car crash....i will be watching !

" WELCOME TO AMERICA!!" we speak english here.....

AS THE TITLE STATES..I WILL BE ON DIVORCE COURT

OCTOBER 19TH 2009 11:00AM ON CHANNEL 9 IN NEW YORK

IN OTHER STATE GO HERE TO FIND WAT TIME DIVORCE COURT COMES ON AT ALL

http://www.divorcecourt.com/where/?id=977

I WILL BUMP THE THREAD AS TIME GETS CLOSE...PROBABLY ONCE A WEEK

COOL well not cool about the divorce but now the SMD community knows how you look like lol
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

this is epic... and YES! i found it on tv! i was afraid i wouldnt be able to find it, but its on my network tv at 5 pm (here) and yes, it is still on my calendar, and now on my DVR hahaha! this is gonna be great

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived