'63 Impala Build

It's a "candy" purple powder coating, and it matches the color that the paint is gonna be. This thing weighs a TON!! Easily two or three times more than it originally did. I had to do some wheelin' n' dealin' to get someone to bring it back!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here you can see the mounts on top of the frame for the hydraulic pump rack. Alot of people weld the rack in the trunk or to the frame. Mine is gonna be a REMOVABLE rack. It makes it alot easier to do maintainance later on in life.

Posted Image

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

What are you gonna make this into? Show car, hopper, daily? From all the pics its looking clean and you and your boys know what they're doing

I to would like to know this. That frame is BADASS

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

This pretty much brings me up to date. Im sending off the rear end, all the front and rear arms, and the wheel wells to get powder coated to match the frame. Once they get back, were gonna slap the engine, wheels, and everything else back on and get ready to place the body back on when it gets back from paint.

Then from there it's off to my homie Jimmy's shop for the hydro's ;)

So thats what the future has in store for this car. Hope you enjoyed the pics so far, let me know what you think!

2007 Tahoe

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

What are you gonna make this into? Show car, hopper, daily? From all the pics its looking clean and you and your boys know what they're doing

I love show cars, but this car is for THE STREETS!! Haha, too much time, blood, sweat, and tears are going into this project for it to be a trailer queen. If your ever in SOCAL (north SD) you'll find me out cruising ;)

It's gonna be a hopper but nothing too extreme, not for competitions or anything like that. I got a three pump, 10 battery set up in the works with my homie Jimmy. Something to give me the basics. You know, front-back-side to side, and of course 3 wheel motion.

Hell yeah, they know what they are doing! My advisor and his pops have been in the lowrider scene in east LA since it began back in the 70's. They have taught me alot of tips and tricks and prevented me from making mistakes and saved me alot of time, money, and problems!

2007 Tahoe

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

I love show cars, but this car is for THE STREETS!! Haha, too much time, blood, sweat, and tears are going into this project for it to be a trailer queen. If your ever in SOCAL (north SD) you'll find me out cruising ;)

It's gonna be a hopper but nothing too extreme, not for competitions or anything like that. I got a three pump, 10 battery set up in the works with my homie Jimmy. Something to give me the basics. You know, front-back-side to side, and of course 3 wheel motion.

Hell yeah, they know what they are doing! My advisor and his pops have been in the lowrider scene in east LA since it began back in the 70's. They have taught me alot of tips and tricks and prevented me from making mistakes and saved me alot of time, money, and problems!

It aint a old school Impala with Hydros without the 3 wheel turn

I got a "sneak peek" of the paint for you fella's ;)

It's not 100% complete yet, but im sure you can get a visual. Its a purple candy, and you can't see in these pics but it has small blue flakes in it and of course the graphics kinda ghosted in it.

Oh yes, it's going down gent's...

Posted Image

Posted Image

2007 Tahoe

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Archived