'63 Impala Build

Here are the wheels im gonna be rollin' on. They are 185/75/14's. They are used and the tires have alot of tread left on them, plus i got them practically for free so i said screw it :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Thanks for the love everyone, but thats all i got for now. It took me a while to get it here, but i didnt think i'd ever make it this far! haha...but this has been a dream of mine for a long time and it's almost a reality. i'll definatley keep you all updated and i'll post new pics as i get them.

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

this car is going to be so sick, people wouldnt know what to think if i had something like this where i stay in florida.

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

this car is going to be so sick, people wouldnt know what to think if i had something like this where i stay in florida.

crestview, interesting
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Nice work!

Any plans for a system?

Thanks. Yeah, im gonna have a sound system but nothing specific in mind right now. I won't really have room in the trunk to make it a ground punder or anything, but im thinking about a simple head unit that i can plug my iPod into, probably 2-12's in the trunk, maybe 2-4 6x9's in the deck by the back window, and some 6.5's with tweeters in the front kick panels. But all the sounds will be one of the last steps along with the interior of the car. That way i can get the speaker box and the kick panels wrapped with matching material

2007 Tahoe

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Just found this video i put together after me and my pops got the engine put back in, check it out!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

2007 Tahoe

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Freaking awesome man. I love the lowrider style. Iv got a minitruck for now but if I ever get the chance I want to build a 56-57 bel-air lowrider. The only thing is im gonna put it on billet wheels, spokes look good they just arent my style.

Looking good though. Cant wait to see that paint. & we need some 3-wheeling pics bc I need a new background :good:

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Freaking awesome man. I love the lowrider style. Iv got a minitruck for now but if I ever get the chance I want to build a 56-57 bel-air lowrider. The only thing is im gonna put it on billet wheels, spokes look good they just arent my style.

Looking good though. Cant wait to see that paint. & we need some 3-wheeling pics bc I need a new background :good:

Thanks man....I just got home two minutes ago and i saw a red and white '56 belair on the freeway just now on my way here! Sounds like you want a LOW-ROD, those are becoming alot more popular these days, they are still some clean ass cars either way :)

oh, and I'm way ahead of you on the pics!! haha, trust me!!

2007 Tahoe

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Archived