Autorama 2010 was a great show

redbaron80

between 8-9 its 50 bucks to park all day and enter into one class (saturday is just bassrace and psychlone) after 9 am its an additional 10 bucks, so 60, on sunday its another 35 for 1 class because its 2x, but you still can get in for free from 8-9

edit: how much is it to do an additional class on sunday?

what is bassrace and psychlone? and why do u say its free if it cost $50 or $60 or 95 im confused not hard to do lmfao

and i have never shown up that early and there still running them on the meter or whatever showing there db

all i want to find out is what my set up will hit

and should i play a song that feels like it hits the hardest or something the shakes the shit out of something? to get the best db cause i dont get very much time huh and should i do it on music or bass cd idk and its on what the 20th?

between 8-9 its 50 bucks to park all day and enter into one class (saturday is just bassrace and psychlone) after 9 am its an additional 10 bucks, so 60, on sunday its another 35 for 1 class because its 2x, but you still can get in for free from 8-9

edit: how much is it to do an additional class on sunday?

i dont get the whole free thing either??

soo on saturday from 8-9 its $50 but on sunday its free???

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

yes, the 50 bucks covers your entry into the place (you, your vehicle, and 1 passenger) from 8-9 (on both days) if you come after 9 then its a 10 buck, saturday, if you come after 9 sunday, its 10 more...but if you compete on sunday too its an additional 35

make more sense? im bad at explaining things lol, even though i understand it dosnt mean i type it the easiest way for someone else too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yes, the 50 bucks covers your entry into the place (you, your vehicle, and 1 passenger) from 8-9 (on both days) if you come after 9 then its a 10 buck, saturday, if you come after 9 sunday, its 10 more...but if you compete on sunday too its an additional 35

make more sense? im bad at explaining things lol, even though i understand it dosnt mean i type it the easiest way for someone else too

OK.. so no matter what if you want to run your car its $50 "before 9am on both days

and after 9am on both days it $60

and if you wanna run both days its $85? 50 + 35 = $85? or after 9am for both days its $95

IDK DOSE ANYBODY HAVE A TERM LAB IS SAC?????????? LOL that isnt going to charge a arm and a leg to just find out what im hitting lol im not going to beat anybody i just wanna know what my 18" is doing lol

steve dosnt compete, so if he does go he will be just demo'ing, hit up sactownstang, he will charge no more than a large pizza or 2 for you to use his tl, it would be much cheaper if all you wanna do is see what you hit

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

OK.. so no matter what if you want to run your car its $50 "before 9am on both days

and after 9am on both days it $60

and if you wanna run both days its $85? 50 + 35 = $85? or after 9am for both days its $95

IDK DOSE ANYBODY HAVE A TERM LAB IS SAC?????????? LOL that isnt going to charge a arm and a leg to just find out what im hitting lol im not going to beat anybody i just wanna know what my 18" is doing lol

its easier that way! it will be cheaper also cuz they charge you up the ASSSSSSS for parking plus you get you to see what your running PLUSSSS you get to see everybodys build and probly get your brain rattled a few times!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

steve dosnt compete, so if he does go he will be just demo'ing, hit up sactownstang, he will charge no more than a large pizza or 2 for you to use his tl, it would be much cheaper if all you wanna do is see what you hit

thats all i wanna do is find out where im at is that dude on here or is it a shop in sac?

saty with Mr.p or noob??????????/

ya im sure i can stay at drews. just wanted to see if anyone closer would offer.

matt, i would let you stay at my place but its a little far. i have monday off though if you wanted to stay over sunday, hang out in cali a little longer. some one offer this man a place to sleep.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived