Autorama 2010 was a great show

redbaron80

I am only able to fit one alternator And not really down to take off my ac compressor even thought I have had that for 4 years and only turned the ac on twice. I am a broke ass gas cost to much.

Damn.... You're the only person I know that has a 10,000 watt system, and an install worth well over $10,000 that doesn't want to turn on the AC because gas costs too much. LOL... Come on Madvibes! That alt is bad for gas milleage... sure you don't want to get rid of a few cadence amps so you don't need a new alt? I'll find a good place for them.

Damn.... You're the only person I know that has a 10,000 watt system, and an install worth well over $10,000 that doesn't want to turn on the AC because gas costs too much. LOL... Come on Madvibes! That alt is bad for gas milleage... sure you don't want to get rid of a few cadence amps so you don't need a new alt? I'll find a good place for them.

Those particular amps are 339 shipped on ebay right now! They are first gen that are supposed to get hot and go thermal at two ohm bridge.. Hasnt happened to me yet. My amps dont get even get hot. Great amp for price no doubt! By the way! Nice try!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived