Kanye West Is A Dick

no matter how u think. that taylor watever will never sell as many records as kanye ,of course he was wrong but no need to down talk his music ..many records as he sold he did something right

He has put out more records, yeah, but...

According to Nielsen SoundScan, Swift was the biggest selling artist of 2008 in America with combined sales of more than four million albums. Swift's Fearless and her self-titled album finished 2008 at number three and number six respectively, with sales of 2.1 and 1.5 million. She was the first artist in the history of Nielsen SoundScan to have two different albums in the Top 10 on the year end album chart. Fearless has topped the Billboard 200 in 11 non-consecutive weeks. No album has spent more time at number one since 1999-2000. It also was the first album by a female artist in country music history to log eight weeks at #1 on The Billboard 200. In mid-January 2009, Swift became the first country artist to top the 2 million mark in paid downloads with three different songs. As of the week ending February 8, 2009, Swift's single "Love Story" became the country song with most paid downloads in history and the first country song to top the Mainstream Top 40 chart. According to the 2009 issue of Forbes, Swift is ranked as the 69th most powerful celebrity with over $18 million in earnings this year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift (granted, its from wiki. but still)

Just because Taylor "whatever" hasnt put out as many records as Kanye doesnt mean she's any less of a celebrity, she just hasnt been out as long.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Just because Taylor "whatever" hasnt put out as many records as Kanye doesnt mean she's any less of a celebrity, she just hasnt been out as long.

ok well his first album sold 4 million worldwide ,second went 5 million worldwide,etc etc..lol

its funny how ppl forget or don't kno who they are callin worthless but im not on here to argue ,what he did was wrong.. just dont get it twisted shes not on the same level as kanye at all. thats like me sayin kanye=ac/dc.its just not right

my setup:

alpine iva-w205

fosgate t30001

rf t8004

re 6x9

2 re sx 15's

4 inch fosgate fanatic q components

hertz 6.5 comp

kicker 1/0 wiring

ipod direct connect

2 optimas batts

in the middle of rebuilding

GRROUNDZERO.jpg

Okay first I would like to say that was a nice tribute to the King of Pop (R.I.P MJ) Now as far as Kanye West goes, do I think he is entitled to his opinion, Yes. I don't think he made the wisest decision, but that's me. I don't think it was disrespectful but I do think it was very impolite. I don't recall him saying anything negative about her as a person or even an artist, (I might have missed it if he did) I heard him say that he felt Beyonce's video was better. I have no idea what Taylor Swift's video looked like because I have never seen it, nor am I a fan of country music. To say he has no talent is just flat out wrong. He is very talented and one of the top producers out there right now (his album sales and producer credits will show that) Obviously controversy sales (look at 50 Cent and Eminem). What I respect about Kanye is that he is not afraid to voice his opinion (Yes that whole George Bush and black people issue) Sometimes I feel he should make wiser decisions but if we flip it for just a second, he got more press from saying it on the VMA's than putting it on Twitter. I am not saying that he should have done that because that was a poor decision. In comparison more people remember his comments regarding George Bush from what he said on live TV, than anything ever posted on a website. As a black man am I proud of what he did on the VMA's? No, but I respect his opinion because he's entitled to it.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Can you say racist?

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

t THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK PEOPLE AND NIGGAZ

FOR EXAMPLE:

JAYZ, NEYO,DIDDY=BLACK PEOPLE

KANYE WEST= NIGGA

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

she hasnt been out as long so she is less of a celebrity

my setup:

alpine iva-w205

fosgate t30001

rf t8004

re 6x9

2 re sx 15's

4 inch fosgate fanatic q components

hertz 6.5 comp

kicker 1/0 wiring

ipod direct connect

2 optimas batts

in the middle of rebuilding

GRROUNDZERO.jpg

she is 19. huge fan base. right now has bridged the gap between country and pop. She is going to be huge. Im not a fan of country or even pop music. I'm a hip hop head but I cant stand what he did or has done. its just ignorant. and I have no time or patience for ignorance. While hes out there "speaking his mind" he's burning his bridges and making himself controversial. You are going to see other artists stop working with him inviting him to award shows, and performing with him because he has a stigma associated with him

Kanye West the Pacman Jones of hip hop.

The cant get right kid.

I just dont get it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

t THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK PEOPLE AND NIGGAZ

FOR EXAMPLE:

JAYZ, NEYO,DIDDY=BLACK PEOPLE

KANYE WEST= NIGGA

I disagree, while there is a difference, Kanye's actions last night did not put him in that category. Being a "N---A has nothing to do with race but ignorance displayed. I don't feel he is racist, that's being a little extreme (You still my boy banginAltima). What seems to be forgotten is as an American Kanye has an opinion and he's entitled to it, once again I will say how he went about expressing it last night was not the wisest decision. I don't want to be taken the wrong way but I have never been a fan of labels.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Archived