Kanye West Is A Dick

not a nut rider..

Damn, your acting like your hanging from them.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

I disagree, while there is a difference, Kanye's actions last night did not put him in that category. Being a "N---A has nothing to do with race but ignorance displayed. I don't feel he is racist, that's being a little extreme (You still my boy banginAltima). What seems to be forgotten is as an American Kanye has an opinion and he's entitled to it, once again I will say how he went about expressing it last night was not the wisest decision. I don't want to be taken the wrong way but I have never been a fan of labels.

would kanye have done that if she wasnt white? Fuck no. Beyonce's video she was nominated for was not even close to her best work. that video was not that great. personally Pink's video was far more entertaining.

and I would like to agree with 80 on that. except the N one does not know color race or creed. It doesnt necessarily mean one race. anyone can be that one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

she hasnt been out as long so she is less of a celebrity

a matter of opinion.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of Taylor swift. I'm just being real. For someone who's been out as long as he has he didn't hold a place too far from her on that list. Lol you're entitled to your opinion, but it doesn't mean you're right. Lol shut it doesnt mean I'm right. But again its all opinion.

-from my iPhone 3g so excuse typos lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

with the genres being about as far apart as you can get its tough to say who has a bigger following.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

would kanye have done that if she wasnt white? Fuck no. Beyonce's video she was nominated for was not even close to her best work. that video was not that great. personally Pink's video was far more entertaining.

Can you honestly say that? No. I'll be honest I'm not a big Beyonce fan either (actually what's ironic is the only song she has that I like is the "Big Ego" remix with Kanye West) I just don't feel like race was the big issue here (except for the fact that Taylor is white and Beyonce is black, well she looks more like a brownish gold). Was he a dick for what he said last night? No, was he a dick for how he said it? Yes. One thing about the truth is it doesn't change. Honestly what will happen from this is he'll sell another 500,000 copies of his next album because controversy sells. Will this kill his career, no, if nothing else he just helped Taylor Swift because until last night I had no idea who she was, I thought Taylor was a guy, after this all dies down and we get back to car audio, all this hype just put more money in both of those artists pockets.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

I think the whole thing is funny. Everyone sucks taylor swifts cock anyways. Props to that balls on kanye

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Can you honestly say that? No. I'll be honest I'm not a big Beyonce fan either (actually what's ironic is the only song she has that I like is the "Big Ego" remix with Kanye West) I just don't feel like race was the big issue here (except for the fact that Taylor is white and Beyonce is black, well she looks more like a brownish gold). Was he a dick for what he said last night? No, was he a dick for how he said it? Yes. One thing about the truth is it doesn't change. Honestly what will happen from this is he'll sell another 500,000 copies of his next album because controversy sells. Will this kill his career, no, if nothing else he just helped Taylor Swift because until last night I had no idea who she was, I thought Taylor was a guy, after this all dies down and we get back to car audio, all this hype just put more money in both of those artists pockets.

i did just honestly say that. if the winner of that award was not white he wouldnt have said anything. He has said racist shit in the past. its not new. google kanye west racist or racism. I'm not the only person who thinks that way.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

the only thing that saved that situation was beyonce giving her time up and letting taylor speak. incredible class act.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived