Sonic Electronix

Setting the gain using a Bass knob

no because the gain is still up. i just checked it and the knob that comes with the pa's control the bass boost. i just messed with everything and its just the bass boost that it controls. thought i almost broke the handle for my back seat.... close 1

Right even though the gain is still up a bass knob (not booster) can lower down the level of the bass without you having to lower your HU volume or go to your HU EQ.

Haven't you seen in some of Meade's videos he lowers down the bass (with the knob) and the music is still playing but the bass is almost completely cut?

yea it depends how high ur gain is. i just got done with my new setup not too long ago and the way its adjusted now is that theres a ton of bass w.o the knob. its really a bass booster knob though. like i said, i just turned the bass boost all the way down and the knob all the way up and there was nothing except what my gain is adjusted at.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i have no clue on none rf amps but rf uses its pateneted punch bass boost with all amps. it boosts the bass at 45hz (adjustable in new power amps) up to 18db without effecting gain whatsoever. these amps are built to roll with max boost all the time... in my camaro i ran both the boost and a amp kill switch bc im very picky on how much bass i have and police cant catch me riding dirty... one switch kills the bass and one button cuts all volume in half (on hu)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i have no clue on none rf amps but rf uses its pateneted punch bass boost with all amps. it boosts the bass at 45hz (adjustable in new power amps) up to 18db without effecting gain whatsoever. these amps are built to roll with max boost all the time... in my camaro i ran both the boost and a amp kill switch bc im very picky on how much bass i have and police cant catch me riding dirty... one switch kills the bass and one button cuts all volume in half (on hu)

Yep, my p8002s knob is just a 45hz eq. +18db.  Even if its all the way down its still loud as hell, just not as much bassssss.....

I just have a on/off switch in line to the amp turn off when the police is near or Im close to my neighborhood.