Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBurt09    0

The customer wanted something with incredible sound quality that would get nice and loud.So I hooked him up with (2) pairs of Focal Polyglass 165 VR's.Each pair comes with (2) 6.5"s, (2) 1.75" tweeters, and (2) crossovers. Both pairs were ran off of a Rockford Fosgate T600-2. Source unit is a AVIC-F90BT that I put in a while back.Stinger wiring all throughout.Wanted to do it a little differently than previous new Escalades, Tahoes, etc, so I mounted the amp under the front console where it would be completely concealed and hidden from view.No one will be jacking this kid's system :acute:

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

JBurt09    0
Nice work.

Any subs? and hows it sound?

Thanks.No subs.....yet ;) The customer is out of state at college and I'll be putting the bass in when he gets back in town.

Sounds extremely nice.Great high fidelity sound reproduction throughout and especially nice mid-bass response.

JBurt09    0
Wait, are those RCA's run that close to power wire?

Looks good. I like how lyou hid the amp.

Those RCA's are only 3 feet long.They run right out of the F90's front pre-outs, back away from the power wire, and back into the amp.Don't worry there was 0 noise.

Thanks.I wanted to do it different and it worked out perfect.

loganberry    13
Very nicee!!! what's the lubriderm for? lol

to keep his hands moisturized on those long long road trips duh! :rofl: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so:

looks really cool, what model are those comps?

edit: i didnt read first post:P