Thank You Steve Meade! edit:We still need Installers

I owe a big thank you to Mr. Steve Meade. I called on the job posting for The Junction in Upstate New York back in June, I made the move in July, and have been here 2 months now and going strong. I am making the best money of my life right now. Hopefully this opportunity will give me the experience (and the capital) to move back home and open my own car stereo shop in the next year or two. I have been the lead installer at 4 stereo shops, 3 in Wisconsin and the 4th was in Las Vegas for a working winter vacation. This is the first boss i had that has really made me step my game up. He has an excellent eye for details and if I ever get stumped he usually has the answer, a big change from some bosses that didn't know the difference between a resistor and a diode. It is great working in a shop that has heat in the winter and a nice breeze in the summer. The coworkers are great and employee perks are nice also with a furniture store onsite, full autobody shop, and (if there's room after customer cars) climate controlled winter storage for my Old Skool. That is a big change from working at a place where i had to bring in my own TP (no joke).

Again i want to extend a big THANK YOU to Steve Meade and SteveMeadeDesigns.Com for helping me chase my dreams!!!

BTW we are still looking for more qualified installers. Check us out at TheJunctionInc.com

thats awsome mang :good:

Nice, where in Wisco were you?

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

Nice, where in Wisco were you?

I grew up and apprenticed in Superior, Wi. Then i spent 2 1/2 years honing my skills at Sound-N-Logic in Rice Lake. I'm looking at opening my shop in Superior because all the shops there have employees that are just too damn old to connect with this generation. They should have moved onto a new field back when Soundstream was on top of its game. That town needs someone to keep it fun for the kids and someone who isn't out to screw customers out of every last dollar they have with overpriced, underperforming gear with fake power ratings and bunk spl meters.

do you have any shops in NJ?

We just have our Watertown, Ny location right now. The Army base here treats us good and we make sure to return the favor. The boss has been talking about expanding to another military town on the East Coast. I'd love to head down to Virginia Beach and Norfolk for the winter months. We're targeting military towns to start out because most soldiers qualify for our Interest Free Financing.

Nice... I was wondering if anyone was going to go for that job. The pay seemed good enough.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I grew up and apprenticed in Superior, Wi. Then i spent 2 1/2 years honing my skills at Sound-N-Logic in Rice Lake. I'm looking at opening my shop in Superior because all the shops there have employees that are just too damn old to connect with this generation. They should have moved onto a new field back when Soundstream was on top of its game. That town needs someone to keep it fun for the kids and someone who isn't out to screw customers out of every last dollar they have with overpriced, underperforming gear with fake power ratings and bunk spl meters.

Nice, I live in Germantown which is right outside of Milwaukee on the north west tip. I will have to visit ya when ya get your shop started maybe give ya a little business. Only a 7 hour drive, but I could call it an excuse to "visit" my sister haha. Hopefully you will get the shop up and running and get a meter going. ;)

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

WOW BRO, CONGRATS! glad i could help and glad you like your new job and bosses!! :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived