Mechman Alternators

"Saturday Night Special" 340 amp SPL alternator sale

Attention all Bass-heads:

I've just got in a quantity of super high output universal "thin ft" SPL alternators. These units are great for multiple alternator installations where you will be making your own brackets. They are only 4" thick, which makes them easy to fit in small places. We are offering these at 40% OFF until the end of August, ONLY $299 (Reg. $499) Get them while you can!!

Specs:

340 amps peak

full output by 2,200 rpm engine speed (w/ 6.5" crank pulley)

60 amps by 800 rpm engine speed

49mm overdrive pulley

Competition rectifer

70 amp diodes

NTN premium bearings

HD regulator

14.7 volt cold setpoint

single turn-on wire hookup for easy wiring

0 gauge alternator cable ends included

These units are designed for COMPETITION USE ONLY and cannot be run at full output for extended periods without cooldown time. They are just as durable as any other alternator, but they do need to be turned OFF when not competing to prevent overheating. They feature a standard warranty against manufacturers defect. All sales final on clearance items. If we remove the pulley, these will fit in a flat rate USPS box, so international shipping is relatively affordable. (no insurance against damage on international shipments)

1-888-MECHMAN

[email protected]

Posted Image

Posted Image

They can easilly run for 10 - 15 minutes at max output without overheating.

They use a simple turn-on wire to activate/deactivate them, so you can easilly switch the unit off for cool down as soon as you are finished competing.

They will actually run at lower output levels fine for daily use, but if someone were to accidentally jam their system too long, or run their batteries dead, it would overheat pretty quickly, they are really designed for SPL competition use.

• 1 month later...

ive tried emailing you several times about this alt. never got an answer.

so you wouldnt need to turn them off if you werent jamming for long periods of time?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

huh... still cant get a responce.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.