what series tire does steve have any body kno... 305 ?? 26 Thanks

I believe he runs Kumho 305/30R26's.

Edit: Also this should topic should of been put in the Off-Topic Section.

Edit Edit: Also the rims are U2-55's

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

meade JR in the house yeaaah yeaaaah ...ahahaha

justin u bout to get the same rims rnt u

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I believe he runs Kumho 305/30R26's.

Edit: Also this should topic should of been put in the Off-Topic Section.

Edit Edit: Also the rims are U2-55's

so his wheels over all are 33.2" around? damn i would need to lift my jeep 6" just to fit them lol and have max of 4.5" back spacing on my rims, didn't think tahoes sat so high and he drops his on bags to and they still fit, makes me almost want to get rid of my jeep, then i think if he goes in ditch he can't get out where i can :)

are any of your posts ever going to have any meaning??? Either post on topic, or dont post in peoples threads.

its an inside thing if u dont know what im talking about then why post towards me?

justin is my very good friend and we call him meade jr because he he has a yukon and 4 18's go figure(u understand now??)..but yes ur right most dont have any meaning thats why mmost of my posts are in the off topic

so now back on off topic

justin---- i know your unpredictable thats all i got to say to that

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

its an inside thing if u dont know what im talking about then why post towards me?

justin is my very good friend and we call him meade jr because he he has a yukon and 4 18's go figure(u understand now??)..but yes ur right most dont have any meaning thats why mmost of my posts are in the off topic

so now back on off topic

justin---- i know your unpredictable thats all i got to say to that

since when did justin have 4 18's in the yukon?

you sure he don't have bags? or drop on the hoe?

and cheroke is bigger then mine i have 03' KJ i need 6"JBA lift and 4.5 back spacing to fit 33's :/ but i still love it

haha way off topic

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple