you sure he don't have bags? or drop on the hoe?

and cheroke is bigger then mine i have 03' KJ i need 6"JBA lift and 4.5 back spacing to fit 33's :/ but i still love it

bags and a drop are 2 totally different things. he's got something like a 5/6 drop but the back is obviously lower from the audio

haha way off topic

hows this off topic we are still talking about steve's tire size, just comparing it to what we drive as far i i knew he had a drop or bag's to make the hoe lower then stock.

and and far as bag and drop being different yes they are different but you must have missed what i was trying to say whitch was prolly my bad i was saying bag cuz i know his hoe is lower them stock but i also know he has bags on his civic and on chickens ride so was also thinking he had them on the hoe as well.

sorry to both of you i was just trying to get more info on the topic of what tires he runs and if he has it bagged or dropped lower then stock hoe and again i know bags and drop are different bag will make it higher or lower or same as stock depens how its set up or have it anywhere inbetween and well drop is just what is say a drop.

maybe we can be graced with steve's info on this? on what he really is running on the hoe?

sorry if i offended anyone end of topic for me i guess

calm down bro I wasn't mad at you just showing that it is off topic and navi posts dumb shit all the time but so do other people.

read my last post.

he has bags on the civic.

caddy he redid the bags with new compressors and air ride sensors

the tahoe is his daily so I doubt he will do bags but it is lower than hell

and there is rubbing but he rolled the fenders so it isn't as bad

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

i'm not mad man i just didn't understand how it was off topic. i try to stay no topic with my post and i really try to keep up on steve's video and post since i love the work he does and gives me a ton of idea's so no worrys lets just let it go and well u should know more what he has since you met him in rl :) unless i'm mistake, i beleive it was you i seen in one of his videos befor but i am little buzzed so ya just going to drop it and let this post get back to tire/rim on the hoe :)

and he has a DJM 3/5 drop but because of the d3100 and 4 alts in the front its 4 inches and the 1,000 pounds in the back (or so he says) its 6 inches

so 4/6 overall

maybe we can be graced with steve's info on this? on what he really is running on the hoe?

Reading > JOO. :01nocomment8so:

doalogo-1.jpg

its an inside thing if u dont know what im talking about then why post towards me?

justin is my very good friend and we call him meade jr because he he has a yukon and 4 18's go figure(u understand now??)..but yes ur right most dont have any meaning thats why mmost of my posts are in the off topic

so now back on off topic

justin---- i know your unpredictable thats all i got to say to that

the ice your on is SO THIN, by you even responding to this, is going to make it break, understand me?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

are any of your posts ever going to have any meaning??? Either post on topic, or dont post in peoples threads.
the ice your on is SO THIN, by you even responding to this, is going to make it break, understand me?

THANK YOU!! where's the bow down smiley? :give_rose::air_kiss::wub:

ask 96hoeonsixez or whatever his name is. he's the real mini meade. same ride, same size wheels, same type posts. i'm sure he knows :lol: :lol:

since when did justin have 4 18's in the yukon?

haha way off topic

did i say he had 4 18's in the yukon?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.