Video of Type R + Hifonics Bx1605d *NEW VID*

Wired in parallel to 2 ohms, gain isnt fully tuned yet so im constantly changing settings in the video.

edit: video may be choppy until the processing finishes. the first song i was beating the living hell out of the sub and it didnt even get warm.

edit 2: sorry about the absolutely shitty camera work. its a cellphone and im really impatient with trying to make stuff look nice

Edited by Krannyman92

nice..... is that a 12 or 15 you runnin?, my 2, 10's start to get warmafter about 1 song at full tilt :/ then amp shuts off for a sec befor i blow them lol but its cool i just turn it down some. but nice set up be real nice once you get gain and all settings worked out :)

Edited by LordArcane

oh a 10 nice how big is box and whats the watts putting to it i seen you said 2ohms just to lazy to look up the amp your using lol

2cuft box tuned to about 32hz...kind of big lol i had a 12 in there before and i put a new baffle over with a 10" cutout. thats why the box sticks out like that with another piece of MDF.

as for the watts? i have no idea. im gonna retune the gains tomorrow so ill post up an update with a (hopefully) better video and pictures.

edit: heres the amp. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3546_H...cs+BX1605D.html

Edited by Krannyman92

well in any case it sounds pretty good! i'll be waiting for the updated video :P first person i seen on here besides me posting about some type r 10's, looking foward to your update gives me some more info to work off of if you know what i mean :)

haha true man. what info is this that you speak of? :search:

watt's and what not your only other person i know of on here running same sub so watt's and box tuning and all the other jazz. i know my set up is max req box size and box tuning i just went with i felt would sound good and amp well is over rated but i heard some saying they were pushing alot more to same 10's with no problems. and mine ya like i said get warm and amp start to hit protect after about 1 song at full tilt. and i know i'm not clipping, on deck, amp or song playing and still does it so just wondering how others get these subs to handle more then what i'm pushing to mine with no problems. anyways lol kinda got buzz so just going to shut up befor i make myself look like a retard