Video of Type R + Hifonics Bx1605d *NEW VID*

watt's and what not your only other person i know of on here running same sub so watt's and box tuning and all the other jazz. i know my set up is max req box size and box tuning i just went with i felt would sound good and amp well is over rated but i heard some saying they were pushing alot more to same 10's with no problems. and mine ya like i said get warm and amp start to hit protect after about 1 song at full tilt. and i know i'm not clipping, on deck, amp or song playing and still does it so just wondering how others get these subs to handle more then what i'm pushing to mine with no problems. anyways lol kinda got buzz so just going to shut up befor i make myself look like a retard

im gonna go for about 500-600. 600 hopefully unless the R starts to sound like shit from the coil being out of the magnet then ill do 500.

weird that your amp would get warm...mine stayed ice cool the whole time.

max req box for a 10" R is like 1.3cuft i think. mines way bigger sadly...but im too lazy nor do i have the tools to make a new box so itll stay up till i get my DC level 4 when i get an actual job.

my amp don't get warm is my R's that get warm, and my box is 1.3 for each sub 2.6 total with out port area tuned to 33hz, gain only at half on amp not clipping and subs get warm amp cuts off on hard bass note once they get warm thinking its so it doesn't fuck up the subs but ya i'm guessing i'm only putting 400-450watts to each sub so ya looking for more info how others have theirs set up so i can do mine better even tho i'll be upgrading soon now that i got job again but still plan on using these in gf's car

my amp don't get warm is my R's that get warm, and my box is 1.3 for each sub 2.6 total with out port area tuned to 33hz, gain only at half on amp not clipping and subs get warm amp cuts off on hard bass note once they get warm thinking its so it doesn't fuck up the subs but ya i'm guessing i'm only putting 400-450watts to each sub so ya looking for more info how others have theirs set up so i can do mine better even tho i'll be upgrading soon now that i got job again but still plan on using these in gf's car

ill definitely try to beat full tilt for a song or two with about 500rms to see what happens. i know for bigger boxes you need less power but we'll see