Do You Put Your Windows Down?

Windows Down?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Put Your Windows Down When you get Red Light, Pull Up To Someone... Pretty much so the BASS can be HEARD?

• I PUT THEM WINDOWS DOWN!!!
    • ....no... i dont want people to hear me....

hahahah ya that really sucks.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

I actually saw him the other day when I was running my buddies sundowns strapped. the outcome was a little different, but alas I am back to running the single A3000.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I usually turn mine down in neighborhoods, or at lights...unless some dude is sitting there banging, then I feel obligated to oblige him, but I got my ass handed to me once. I pulled up next to some ghetto boomer (early '80s regal) and I started jamming my stereo, and he turns his up and down right kicks my ass. I try to regain something by launching my truck, but then the bastard smokes me. all could do was roll up the windows, and make my turn.

lol.. thats just great man! lol

I think you find more times than not that you beat the other person more than someone beating you lol.. most people think their components are nice and stuff or that their old school 10" is good but its really fun knocking someone away.

06 SCION tC

I gotta admit my fav is when you do it then they pull in behind you wantin to know what u rollin...........Makes for a good laugh.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

i agree wit everyone else. i do bump if someone next to me is tryin to impress me with his stereo. then i blow him out of the water.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Only when some kid has a crowd around his rang rover on 24's that his dad just bought him and had mobile one install a 20 thousand dollar system. Then I make the crowd come to me. It cracks me up. :lol:

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

To me its all about respect, and I respect those at the lights who dont want to listen to what im playing. Only time I will crank it is when there is some idiot beside me thinking they have something, its rare to do it now those because you could make the person mirror fall off and they still are gonna say they were louder, kinda pointless. Guess Im just showing my age :(

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

To me its all about respect, and I respect those at the lights who dont want to listen to what im playing. Only time I will crank it is when there is some idiot beside me thinking they have something, its rare to do it now those because you could make the person mirror fall off and they still are gonna say they were louder, kinda pointless. Guess Im just showing my age :(

Thats my philosophy right there. Its all about respect.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

lol i love rollin the windows down. other day i was crusin n sum old dude was shovelling holes into his yard looked like he was on acid and i crank up Late Night Tip ChoppedNScrewed and he throws the shovel down stops wut he is doing and just starts staring at me wit a look on his face like WTF?? came back around the next day bumpin he comes up to my car and is like Dude can u keep it down wen u roll through here ..why do u even want it that loud u were shakin my house. lmfao

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

lol i love rollin the windows down. other day i was crusin n sum old dude was shovelling holes into his yard looked like he was on acid and i crank up Late Night Tip ChoppedNScrewed and he throws the shovel down stops wut he is doing and just starts staring at me wit a look on his face like WTF?? came back around the next day bumpin he comes up to my car and is like Dude can u keep it down wen u roll through here ..why do u even want it that loud u were shakin my house. lmfao

well arent you the biggest asshole. why the hell would you do that again? thats just immature, and youre showing no respect to others.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived