hope this site turns out better

well i WAS a member on floridaspl.com

for a pretty long time and me and some ppl their have always had problems so i get banned for a month right.

then while being banned i tell my friend to chk if everybody else got banned as well.

and they werent out of everybody that talked shit to me on my own thread i got banned. so i decide to make a new ac and go on and say WTF why did i only get banned...and u guessed it..

i get banned for life LOL.

so im just hoping it turns out diff on here

hopefully

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link to thread? :x

lolz...what you got banned for?

well really basically for arguing with ppl.

i made a thread shwing pics of what im currently building and they started talking crap so u know i responded.

so in the end everybody cursed everybody threatened and i got banned because most of the ppl i was arguing with are like family with the owners LOL

FML

im not sitebashing i never said the site sucked flspl is a great site just i get banned for arguing with ppl

i look at this site every day and im getting ready to start a small build in my 2005 durango.please read the rulez,everything ive read on this site is from verry intelligent builders and techs,you ask a question and they answer and if they cant they will direct you in the right direction.thank guys for the site ive learned alot.

i look at this site every day and im getting ready to start a small build in my 2005 durango.please read the rulez,everything ive read on this site is from verry intelligent builders and techs,you ask a question and they answer and if they cant they will direct you in the right direction.thank guys for the site ive learned alot.

i understand i broke the rules and so did everyone else but...are they banned...

nope