Spring break nationals 2010

I think we should have a little pre sbn SMD meet

I like this idea. Oh and I just got conformation for four of my people that they are going. They will only be spectating but the more the better right.

Edit you guys will know who I am as my name on this forum my youtube xbox live and everything else is Jville140db and it will be all over the truck you can count on that lol

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

• 2 weeks later...

is 2010 SBN going to be held inside like it was last year? If so that blows,.. I already got a ride and someone to trailer my truck down from MI , I mean I could drive but I really don't want to

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

I heard it was in the basement for 2009. I went for 2008 and enjoyed it even though I couldn't keep my equipment powered for long. IF it's outside, which is much better to me, I will definitely be there. If it's inside, well, I'm not sure.

I've got a lot of stuff to do, beside moving to a new place (no rent = $600 a month more to spend on the system). I'm NOT planning on being in the 140-149.9 or lower classes either.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

i think i'll finally go to sbn2010

its ~20hours from chicago... but ive got friends and family on the way so it will be a vacation for me

plus i turn every road trip into a Disc Golf trip as well... if im coming thru ur area let me know

asheville, nc (the infamous Richmond Hill)

atlanta/redan/valdosta, Ga

nashville, tn

somewhere near louisville, ky

oscala, fl

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I went last year and thought it was incredible.I heard the year before was even better, but none the less it was a great show.From the main show hall inside over to the SPL hall and the SQ section, there was a LOT to look at and listen to.They were kind of gay about not playing music inside, but that didn't stop Tommy from shaking the entire building every so often.And if you want to listen to a ride and the owner is around, they all let me listen upon request. But still I can see where it would be a lot better outside with just constant demo'ing and what not.

As far as rooming places, the people I went with didn't have the slightest problem getting a good place only like a week or two before, but I'm not saying you should wait.The sooner the better.And I never had a problem with parking within 5 minutes of the Ocean Center.

I love living in Florida.I only live about 1 1/2 hours away from Daytona. Its great though. Tommy McKinney, Frankie Rio, Pipo Sanchez, Step Harris, etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and on.

I'll definitely be going this year.After last year there is no way I would miss it.And neither should any of ya'll :D

They need to put it back outside! The atomsphere is so nice when it is in the sunshine of FLORIDA! That inside was boring and less ppl there. SBN outside or BUST!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Archived