I have SO MANY SPIDERS in my lawn WTF can I do?

I am absolutely clueless as to what I can do to KILL all the spiders in my lawn. I just cut my backyard grass, and upon blowing off the back deck, 3 BIG MUTHA FUCKING HUGE black-widow looking spiders (Had a huge RED abdomen though) where crawling right next to me. When I say big, I mean they had to be about 3-4" in diameter (I dont think there black widows, cause they have a red belly, but look similar.) Is there something I can buy at home depot that I can spray down to kill these damn bugs? I alway use "Home defence" spray all around the house, but this is going to take a lot more then this. Any tips guys? Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there should be a fertalizer type product that you can spread on the grass . early in the year we always have problems with ants so I used the Amdro Ant block stuff it might be for spiders too Id use something for the perimider of the house like the home deffence or the Amdro then if your yard is small enough use the fertilizer type stuff

your foot smash the motherfuckers and try to see where there hiding and kill em all

Perhaps I should have been more descriptive: I have a little more then 2acres that my house is on, and a little over 1 acre of that is WOODS. Being that my backyard is like a mini forest, this is why I have so many bugs. I have been fighting this shit for the last 4 years nearly, and just want to somehow correct this issue the best I can. We have had just SO MUCH rain here in the ATL area, that the moisture and humidity has been 100% for weeks now. I rented a bobcat 2 years ago, and plowed most of the woods/weeds down to the best i could, and that helped, but not being here for nearly 1-1/2 years as I moved back to FL prior, no one ever cut the area that I cleared.................so guess what! It all grew back, and bigger then before!

I am absolutely clueless as to what I can do to KILL all the spiders in my lawn. I just cut my backyard grass, and upon blowing off the back deck, 3 BIG MUTHA FUCKING HUGE black-widow looking spiders (Had a huge RED abdomen though) where crawling right next to me. When I say big, I mean they had to be about 3-4" in diameter (I dont think there black widows, cause they have a red belly, but look similar.) Is there something I can buy at home depot that I can spray down to kill these damn bugs? I alway use "Home defence" spray all around the house, but this is going to take a lot more then this. Any tips guys? Thanks

the title of this post is begging for a photoshop of a bunch of SPEAKER spiders all over your lawn :D

oh, bro, Black widows DO have a red belly........they are DARK GLOSSY BLACK with a red hour-glass on the belly. Dont fuck with them unless its the bottom of your shoe. I kill one 2-3 times a week at my house.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

gas and a match should fix it :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Guest reestblazer

I work in the woods surveying and cruising timber and i come across alot of these type of spiders, They wont really bite you just crawl all over you, there not black widows and there not poisonous, best thing to kill these is go to walmart and look for a orange and blue can over in the sporting goods section called "Permanone" and spray them with that, has a high percentage of deet and also works good to keep ticks off of you, but dont apply directly to skin!

the title of this post is begging for a photoshop of a bunch of SPEAKER spiders all over your lawn :D

oh, bro, Black widows DO have a red belly........they are DARK GLOSSY BLACK with a red hour-glass on the belly. Dont fuck with them unless its the bottom of your shoe. I kill one 2-3 times a week at my house.

I knew someone was going to think I was talking about speaker spiders (say that 3 times fast LOL) SHIT!!! So they are, and your right! I just did a google image search, and they lo0o0o0k the exact same...

We had a horrible problem with fleas this year. You'd walk outside for just a few minutes, and not even in the grass, and your legs would be covered with them. I got some Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer (the kind you hook up to your hose) and it worked like a charm.

http://www.bayeradvanced.com/product/Compl...y-to-spray.html

Holy Shit bro. Im glad i live in Texas. I'd be scared shitless if i had to ALWAYS kill them damn things. lol

EDIT:

Most poisonous spider in Texas

The title should probably be the most venomous spider in Texas since spiders are actually only poisonous if you eat them.

With its hot and arid climate Texas is a perfect spot for all kind of spiders. The most poisonous spiders in Texas is the Black Widow. Since there's many species of Black Widows in Texas the most poisonous of them actually living in Texas is the Latrodectus mactans. Another very dangerous spider living in Texas is the brown recluse spider. Together with the black widow spider the brown recluse spider constitutes the most poisonous spiders of Texas.

Actually the term poisonous is misleading in this context. Using the word venomous is more appropriate since the spiders injects venom into their prey.

FUCK ME... Now im on a mission to kill all spiders in and around my house.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Archived