Sundown Audio

KOLE AUDIO TRAX1-7000D

golias

I have 2, I watched Bigpimpin91 run his at 1 ohm bridged to 1 of his AQs, I dont recommend it with out a good electrical.

Back on topic, you get what you pay for tho man, the AP is a really great budget amp and has pretty decent quality..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I have 2, I watched Bigpimpin91 run his at 1 ohm bridged to 1 of his AQs, I dont recommend it with out a good electrical.

Back on topic, you get what you pay for tho man, the AP is a really great budget amp and has pretty decent quality..

Save and get a good quality amp imo. I did the same thing your doing and have nothing but regrets. I finally buckled down and got a sundown.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

just get an Zapco c2k9.0

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

id buy it to smoke it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived