Cavalier/installing Equipment/rear Battery Box/amprack

Im loving this build up! Partly because its an old skool Z24 cavi, me being the cavalier whore i am. But mostly because i love your work GP2K2, you kickass man! What color blue is that btw, it looks pretty close to the color of my car when its all shined up. And i would love to have the color name for future reference.

scorpio1lf5.jpg

Its coming along really nice!! looking real good!

gotta do something about them seats man!! get them with some blue fabric to go with!! =D

:) refer to text in post # 10

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

well Ive been busting my ass day in and day out.....Trying to have this car ready to go by June 2nd...Thats when my cousin is having his show...Hes a memphis dealer...and he helped me out ALOT to get my sponsorship with Memphis...I told him id be there.......................unfortanantly Im drained............Theres quite a bit to be done...alot of stuff I need.....and the bills are piling up...i need to get the bills paid...so I think Ive given up....it was a tough battle to get her this far....but Im throwin in the towell....Ill post updates here and there....when I make some progress....

:(

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Aww that sucks man, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. June 2nd is still more than a month away though, maybe you'll find some more juice before then to get her ready.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

I hope this is like the time you "dropped" ur camera......but if its not I am damn sorry GP.....you are so close....:(

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived