official ultimate fighter thread *title changed*

well not bad fights except roy nelson bugs me...but saturday will be good for sure.

ive said it once i'll say it again roy is no slowch in the ring he's fought in the ifl an taken out some big names everyone thinks because he's fat he cant fight if he gets you to the ground he's gonna kick ur ass james got a wake up call he was all smiles until roy caught em i have a feeling its gonna be roy coming out on top sat nite looks to be promising though im going with roy, houston, big baby, hamilton

Well Roy won with that same BS he beat Kimbo with.......you know the Baluga Whale position. Also Marcus lost to Brenden so it will be Roy against Brenden on Saturday. And it that match will also probably end in the Baluga Whale Position.......So Yeah.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Well Roy won with that same BS he beat Kimbo with.......you know the Baluga Whale position. Also Marcus lost to Brenden so it will be Roy against Brenden on Saturday. And it that match will also probably end in the Baluga Whale Position.......So Yeah.

lol the moon mang lol. yeah thats kind of a terd move. no skill in that belly, just weight ha. kimbo has been working with american top team and has improved his ground game alot from what i read. houston vs kimbo should be a brawl for sure. cant wait :D

Yea of all the fights the actual finals is the one I'm the least impressed by. I wanna see big marcus and meat head. I became a fen of the darkness during the show.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

houston is a beast it's gonna be a brawl for sure, i hope kimbo doesnt take him lightly like jardine did cause he got knocked the fuk out with the quickness lol.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

houston is a beast it's gonna be a brawl for sure, i hope kimbo doesnt take him lightly like jardine did cause he got knocked the fuk out with the quickness lol.

hell yeah...less than 2 hours til the good shit starts :D the season was pretty lame how they kept hinting about kimbo fighting just to wait til the last fights, but i think the card made it somewhat worth the wait

well kimbo has some ground game....he is a beast the way he was slamming houston lol. the rest were kinda weird fights IMO.

really cant believe that fatass won...I was rooting for marcus too but it didnt end that way. sucks that the two most arrogant guys from the show went all the way. I bet the sponsors didnt want to sign big country :P

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived