official ultimate fighter thread *title changed*

basically everybody said exactly what i was thinking...

kimbo just got whooped...im sorry

kimbo got whooped, my ass... the most punishment kimbo took from that fight, was having dudes belly on his head, other then that, i think kimbo wasnt feeling to bad after the fight, just a little light headed from that dude layin on him

They did shoot their wad a bit early bringing Kimbo out so soon.

It sucks when you can't fight good enough to actually fight, just lay on them. Reminds me of this one CSI where the fat chick killed a skinny guy passing out on him after sex.

its not like the fights were scheduled by a committe or dana white, the captains choose who they want to fight, and rashad wanted to put his biggest guy against kimbo as soon as he could

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Kimbo will be back don't worry. And next time maybe a whale wont lay on his face.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Man, I really liked Kimbo before he started getting in the ring in MMA, he kept losing. Hes a street brawler, his televised streak is horrible, not that I have been watching him after he lost like 3 MMA fights won 1

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think Kimbo might do better if he where to go into boxing, he has good stand up game just real weak in the ground department.

But hey maybe he will be like Lesnar, get better at ground defense and Takedown defense, and get near unstoppable.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

cmon.. all the guys that commented on tv sed the same thing.. he was celebrating like he had really accomplished something... that was a bullshit fight.. the guy got light headed after kimbo punched him.. and so he decided to do a whale attack..lmao..

X2 " how can you move the moon off you" lol rampage is funny. that fight was lame and Kimbo would of got his ass, stunned him already. he will fight again for sure cuz even Dana seemed pissed about the fight. yeah Nelson won but was more like his big ass belly smothered kiimbo while he tapped him on the head. kimbo will learn more and be pretty strong in the future...." i cant spell jujitsu but i wanna know it" lol like the older TUF shows all the fighters fights got better after they learned alot and nelson does have a decnet amount of experience and thats more than likely was his only advantage. i know im late adding a comment about after but im not a late person normaly :rolleyes:

some of your guys responce to that bullshit called a "fight" is funny as hell but i agree that fat bastard literally layed on him and tapped him on the head like 20 times just because he couldnt move his fuckin arms doesnt mean he would have lost the faggit ass ref should of stood it up because watching that fat shit lay on him was boring as hell

im very disappointed with that fight

that's what i was waiting for . Kimbo didn't look like he was getting hurt at all by those taps. guess Nelson was playing it smart just laying there, i think he was scared to try a submission move and have Kimbo slide out and get back on his feet.

Archived