Drawings for SMD members& contact for Tattoos

I did your now that i think about it.. where the hell is it.. columbia man, i cant forget!..lol ill call ya this weekend, u gonna stop by right?

he got there FAST, or at least faster/sooner than i thought. work and school, no real time to come up. i woulda loved to tho :(

Im gonna relax on thursday then ill start contacting you guys on drawings..thanks for bein patient

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Just checkin in with you guys, i started on a few of yalls' draw-rings..Im sure they are out of order in wich i got requests but i just draw waht feels good at the time sorry.. I will start posting em up in here as i finish them, after you see your drawing,PM me your email so i can send you a scan.

Lung

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Just checkin in with you guys, i started on a few of yalls' draw-rings..Im sure they are out of order in wich i got requests but i just draw waht feels good at the time sorry.. I will start posting em up in here as i finish them, after you see your drawing,PM me your email so i can send you a scan.

Lung

I never saw this thread but I PM'd you about the virign mary tattoo in case you might've forgot about it with all the requests :D

You do good stuff, I'm stoked about seeing what you come up with and getting it done.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Ok yall should strt seein sketchs up later tonight, i got 3 or 4 of you almos done last night..Just so u all know, im going thrw the PM inbox first then this thread.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Archived