Drawings for SMD members& contact for Tattoos

thought you were going to post pics?

Ya so did i... Had a little issue here on the home front the last 2 days..shes outie now so i can get some work done

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

give the man a chance. he's doin this for free, and drawings can take lots of time. i'm sure he'll post when he can

Yaman, ive been dealing with some shit too here at home.. ill get ya guys, just gotta be patient if yall dont mind,average sketch turns into 3-10 drawings before i even lay out lines if it needs color, so it does take me a while

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

• 1 month later...

Hey bro i no your prob busy but i really want to get my tatt finished off soon... this is what i got so far

100_0234.jpg

and then the three symbols for love, family and honour around the tiger. Also the last artist suggested like grass and shit to make it look like the tiger was in nature... This is on my chest on the upper left. And it'll be black and white unless you can come up with a badass color scheme.

Thanks bro PM if you got questions about clarifying somethin

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

• 6 months later...

ok i know you busy but i want my tattoo to look sorta like this but a little smaller tatt.jpg

where it says Cadillac down his side , i want it in that font but i want it to say Fowler and have some bad ass tribal designs around it. and whatever else you think would look good

im about 4 or 5 hours from Chicago so if i like it ill more then likely come to you can get it done.

my price range is from 0-700 it just has to be bad ass

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived