Drawings for SMD members& contact for Tattoos

Ive been getting alot of PM's and asked in chat alot, so i thought i would just post this.

If you want a drawing post it in here.. I normally charge for drawings i wont be tattooing but if you guys stay patient and let me work at my pace, ill take care of you guys.

Post em like this

Size, be descriptive PLZ..(cig pack, basketball, etc.)

Black & Grey or Color, if color, what ones?

Then do as detailed of a description as you can. Link similar pics, what have you, but the better you describe what your looking for, the better chance i have of actually doin it.

Also, i do travel around for the right piece&price, so if you want Tattoo work done, then this is the place to post that as well. Ill go on a limb and say that 99% of you on the forum would be welcome here as well, if you are for road trips. That being said please keep in mind im a 15yr Vet. and really dont waste my time on small flash-type works, im more into big bold work with multiple sittings. Prices will be quoted in a range. Ex. 50-80$ meaning you are gonna spend at least 50, but no more than 80 for what we discuss. Other ranges could be like 250-700, i will cover the pricing with the same spectrum as the tattoo will allow for.

Here are an example of a drawing and a tattoo..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey whats up. Would you be willing to attempt the St Michael slaying Satan scene? It will be for either my forearm or top right back.

I have never seen the tattoo the way Im about to describe, so i think it will be truly original. I dont want satan or Michael to look anything like what the Greeks did....like below.

Posted Image

They make Michael look like the biggest panzy ever (in the face). He can wear a breast plate in all and his clothing isnt that bad...But we're talking about the most powerful angel ever. I had a vision of him having eyes like "God Mode" in Doom....but if you think you can make them look more badass then go for it. Im not looking for the choppy Japanese look...like those cutting edge muscles...just trying to keep it kinda realistic.

color: I think it would be neat to have Michael in a blue/grey/black/white colors to resemble light....while satan have a very dull, black red orange feel to him....so kinda the tattoo shifts from blue at the top to black grey at the bottom?

Look, I know that this one is going to be a pain in the ass, so if you dont wanna do it then fine by me :D But I'll be willing to pay if you can capture my imagination. Lemme know, thanks.....Oh yea, if you wanna do the tatt on me then its all yours for the doing. Chicago isnt too far from me, like a 6 hour drive i think....

Thanks

Fink

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

lmao man did you just make a doom reference??? went way back for that one but i like it!.

ugh girls with tats are hotttt

I think that scene has a lot of potential but i think it would have to go on like your back or something for more detail

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

should i post what i pmed you here or are we good so far?

Can u put it in here please, i got a gaggle of PMs so im kinda lost as to who wanted what

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Oh yea, if you wanna do the tatt on me then its all yours for the doing. Chicago isnt too far from me, like a 6 hour drive i think....

Thanks

Fink

i totally got an idea of how it could/should look. but i wont be able to portray it on paper near as good as this guy here can :) (plus it's his thread lol) i picture a lot of the 'badassness' coming from armor/clothing he's wearing than the actual body. since you dont want big cutting muscles. and wings flared out to show motion and strength. more of a masculine looking face, maybe a beard. just my 2 cents :) oh and he's in columbus, not chicago ;) even closer

HEY BISH! when you gonna sketch mine up? :D i'll post it here if you want. then i'll save it to my PC when and if you do it and print it off and bring it up whenever i'm rdy to have you drill on me

HEY BISH! when you gonna sketch mine up? :D i'll post it here if you want. then i'll save it to my PC when and if you do it and print it off and bring it up whenever i'm rdy to have you drill on me

I did your now that i think about it.. where the hell is it.. columbia man, i cant forget!..lol ill call ya this weekend, u gonna stop by right?

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Hey whats up. Would you be willing to attempt the St Michael slaying Satan scene? It will be for either my forearm or top right back.

I have never seen the tattoo the way Im about to describe, so i think it will be truly original. I dont want satan or Michael to look anything like what the Greeks did....like below.

Posted Image

They make Michael look like the biggest panzy ever (in the face). He can wear a breast plate in all and his clothing isnt that bad...But we're talking about the most powerful angel ever. I had a vision of him having eyes like "God Mode" in Doom....but if you think you can make them look more badass then go for it. Im not looking for the choppy Japanese look...like those cutting edge muscles...just trying to keep it kinda realistic.

color: I think it would be neat to have Michael in a blue/grey/black/white colors to resemble light....while satan have a very dull, black red orange feel to him....so kinda the tattoo shifts from blue at the top to black grey at the bottom?

Look, I know that this one is going to be a pain in the ass, so if you dont wanna do it then fine by me :D But I'll be willing to pay if you can capture my imagination. Lemme know, thanks.....Oh yea, if you wanna do the tatt on me then its all yours for the doing. Chicago isnt too far from me, like a 6 hour drive i think....

Thanks

Fink

Fink, oh ya man, ill get ya together. Like i said, as soon as i get David back home, ill have the time i need.i had to double book all week to free the next 5days..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Can u put it in here please, i got a gaggle of PMs so im kinda lost as to who wanted what

all right this is what i would like and be honored if you you did for me.

A amp that black and white with the back off (showing the internals something like davids) then i want the wires that come off the amp (ex the speaker wire, remote, ground,power....) to look like their going into my viens in color (slowly fades in) as for the size its going to be going on my lef i would like the amp it self about 9" and it can be as wide as it takes. Thanks again bro.

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Archived