Ok dude's, it's been a while since I posted something, but I've got some good news (well, for me that is)

When my mother past away last year, me and my wife left behind in a house that was waaaaaaaaaaaay too big for us. After some heavy negotiating, which meant not having any time left for the car our house is sold.

In other words, I can start packing but don't know where-to for the moment. We're looking for an apartment to rent in the meanwhile. I hope you will understand that in that case, the bimmer project will be on hold.

This will be a big disappointment for all my readers (3.400.000) but I also have some good news for you guys.

Once we moved out, I'm planning another big project.

The apartment I'm searching for is just something for certain amount of time. How long I'm not sure It could be 1 year, could be a bit longer. It's the intension to go back to a house of my own, with a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG garage off course.

Now, we know where we want to go, but it needs some time in other words, the house isn't free yet.

There is a garage present there, but only big enough to place 1 car and that's it. So I suggested my wife we go and live in the garage, and I'll use the rest of the house as "working place" for the car, but she wasn't too happy with that tsss, women, always the same!

So there needs to be a garage and working-place built on the site. Off course, I wouldn't be Robolop, if I didn't made any drawings and plans already. The final plans need to be improved by the county, but all those things will take a while.

I sat down and looked into my crystal ball, but it didn't answer me, so can't tell you guys how long it's going to take until I'm picking up the works on the bimmer again.

But once these things are arranged, we're back on track!

What I do know is that I'm really looking forward to the future.

About the works on my bimmer-project, I can't say when they'll start again. But, you know, that project is far from finished, maybe I'll keep on working on it forever .

The future says that I'll have a much nicer working place after all this where I can focus 100% on the car

When I was packing to move out, I found many things that I made for the bimmer, I took the time to look at it, and see if I did it correctly. I realized that in some things, I put an awfull lot of time, I've must have been crazy!

But it gives me a kick to get back on track again later, and put the bar maybe even higher?

beavis-butthead-1.gif

Good luck, man! I hope you can find something nice real soon.

I doubt I'm alone in saying this, but I'd pay money just to watch you work on your own car in hopes that I'd pick up a couple tricks myself.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

you have great skills ! lovely build

equipment :

• pioneer deh 9300sd
  • 2 sets of hifonics zeus components
  • 2 sets of hifonics zeus 3 way coaxials
  • 1 x hifonics 15" olympus olm1615
  • 1 x hifonics txi1508d mono block
  • 1x hifonics zeus 4 channel for coaxs
  • 1x vibe black box 4 for comps
  • 3x heavy duty batts
  • lots of silent coat deadening and more to come with new door builds
  • 1x vibe bass generator for fun
  • big 3 done

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck, man! I hope you can find something nice real soon.

I doubt I'm alone in saying this, but I'd pay money just to watch you work on your own car in hopes that I'd pick up a couple tricks myself.

me too

I'd pay to watch and hopefully learn a fraction of the fab skills this man has!

• 4 weeks later...

this is the second time i have gone all the way through this whole build log. The metal, wood, and carbon work in this build is absolutely amazing. i wish i had a fraction of the talent you have at building this kind of stuff. looking forward to the next update when ever you get settled into your new place.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

Archived