• 4 weeks later...

Hey dudes, for the moment, I’m not working on the bimmer. I’m just enjoying it by driving it.

Within’ six weeks, there’s a new VW Polo being delivered at my house. This is the new car for my misses, and me, for daily use.

imagesCACIM9AZ.jpg

I’ve already ordered some pretty nice things for it, and also have some things laying around here to change.

The things that’ll change on the polo, will need to be done FAST (cause it’s a daily car). But that doesn’t mean it won’t be done properly!

When the works on the POLO (LOP) will start, I’ll open a separate topic.

So dudes, I’ve still got some weeks of leave left to brainstorm so I’m all prepped up for when the works start.

1555animatedsmiley.gif

I just spent the last 7 hours on my phone looking over and over these pics and reading every word. Absolutely beautiful. So stunning yet elegant. So much class that car has. Thankyou for sharing all of the pics and looking forward to the future of this car. Literaly every design you came up with is something I would put in my car. This car is a true experience for anyone following it.

I just spent the last 7 hours on my phone looking over and over these pics and reading every word. Absolutely beautiful. So stunning yet elegant. So much class that car has. Thankyou for sharing all of the pics and looking forward to the future of this car. Literaly every design you came up with is something I would put in my car. This car is a true experience for anyone following it.

Thank you dude for these beautiful words, I try to do my best...

1555animatedsmiley.gif

When ever i see robola has posted in here i cant click on it fast enough hoping there are more pics! amazing work

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

When ever i see robola has posted in here i cant click on it fast enough hoping there are more pics! amazing work

Yeah, I too just spent several hours going all the way through this build, and I want to say thank you as well! I now know what all can be done with some hard work, determination, and a few tools. Thank you for sharing!

Oh, and also, I noticed you like rock, especially Metallica. Me too, that is by far my favorite band! I always have one of their albums playing while I work! They really get the blood flowing! :detail::slayer:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived