Sonic Electronix

damn it why is kicker on the top. they suck and why does it have to be off sonixelectronics?

i say send "WCA RUSTY" a pm he is the owner of DC sound lab and they have sick subs for a very reasonable price.

but if u really want to stick with sonix then go with the orion hcca

my list if i had the bank and power:

DC lvl5

Fi BTL or DD 9500

Orion HCCA

RE MT or XXX

MTX 9500

$.02

how is kicker shitty? their products are tough if you know what your doing.

edit: and its his own opinion. why try to change it or fight him?

damn it why is kicker on the top. they suck and why does it have to be off sonixelectronics?

i say send "WCA RUSTY" a pm he is the owner of DC sound lab and they have sick subs for a very reasonable price.

but if u really want to stick with sonix then go with the orion hcca

my list if i had the bank and power:

DC lvl5

Fi BTL or DD 9500

Orion HCCA

RE MT or XXX

MTX 9500

$.02

Well I've heard a lot of goods about DC but i'm sticking to sonix couse they have the lowest prices.

Let's say I'm about to spend ~$150 for two subs 400-500 rms on 2 ohms each. (for now) And DC don't have what I want for this price. I'm ordering 2 Pioneers TS-W307D2 right now let's see how they sound. But I'm looking forward for something more powerfull

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

Well I've heard a lot of goods about DC but i'm sticking to sonix couse they have the lowest prices.

Let's say I'm about to spend ~$150 for two subs 400-500 rms on 2 ohms each. (for now) And DC don't have what I want for this price. I'm ordering 2 Pioneers TS-W307D2 right now let's see how they sound. But I'm looking forward for something more powerfull

not dissing companies here. but if you want straight quality and durability you need to spend more money than that for 2 subs

how is kicker shitty? their products are tough if you know what your doing.

edit: and its his own opinion. why try to change it or fight him?

Yeah you are right! I've asked for everyones own opinion ONLY , guys!

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

not dissing companies here. but if you want straight quality and durability you need to spend more money than that for 2 subs

Yeah I know that. I've already said that this is just a beggining. I wanna do all installation by myself so if I blow something I don't want it to be expensive :)

This post really has no meaning, and "BEST" is hard to pin-down, as all subs serve there purpose, and differentiate between SQ or SPL. Everybody is going to have a different answer on a question like this, and REALLY, there is no correct answer. CLOSED!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived