some serious bad ass work..... david awesome tats.... gotz1lung you do some fucking amazing work.... might have to hit you up after i get out of school when i can actually get a tat(bullshit millitary contract bleh)

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

That is insane Aaron, i keep telling people how good you are, my girl let an apprentice do her tat, and it doesnt look no where near as good as yours would have came out, but she wouldnt listen. LOL either way, keep up the good shit bro, cant wait for you to get back to ohio

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

boo looks like shit!!!!!

jp david i love the ink (no homo)

it came out bad ass

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived