this is David, Aaron is the motha fuggin shit, I couldnt possibly be happier, seriously awsome work.

yeah train the ditch and elbow is no fucking joke, mad props for having yours completly shaded in, honestly not sure i could take that.

Oh, man... that shit wasn't all done at once. We did the outline and what little bit of black shading there was one sitting, then a separate color each additional sitting... So five different sittings, and four of them we worked inside that elbow, ....but the black lines in there were the worst, the looked like cuts from a razor the next day.... evidently in my sleep that first night after the outline I scratched it pretty good. Drew blood and and fucked it all up, ruined a good set of sheets on my bed... fuckin funny, but fucked up. Each time after that, I had to wrap my arm up in saran wrap the first night or two after being tattoed to keep myself out of it in my sleep....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Alright guys, I think i turned David in hamburger enough for the day, after a SOLID 8 hour sitting im beat. I will say the D-Man has ballz the size of a least 2 midget bitches in french maid outfits....He sat like a ROCK!

Thanks for all the comments and props guys it really does mean ALOT!!!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Please explain.... Do you really wanna go down this road? People Like what they like.... I don't give a shit what kind of clothes you wear or what kind of car you drive, or what kind of tattoos you have or don't have. I certainly don't ask you why fix your hair the way you do, or why you buy the t- shirts that you wear....

Why?

Because I wanted it done.

And I don't have to explain it , just because you don't get it.

everyone always asks me why I get the things I get pierced pierced, well 'cause I'm fuckin weird and I wanted to, and that's all the reason I ever needed :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

(David Here) just a tad bit sore this afternoon been up for about 2 hours Aaron still snoozing, I think were gonna attack the top piece of the arm after he gets up and we get some grub.

not looking forward to the armpit area at all.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

im not a tattoo fan myself but this really looks good. awesome work aaron!

did you spike aaron's soda with some robitussin so he would sleep a little longer? hahaha

nope but i shoulda he just got up and already ready to hurt me more lol

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Archived